9

Yeseul lay on her mattress, above the covers, with her phone the only illumination in the dark room. The time read 1:00 AM, but she didn't feel at all tired. Currently, she was waiting for an Ttext.

In fact, she blessed the heavens that she had a phone at all; like the Jeep, it was given to her out of necessity. Namely, Jae wook had needed to be able to reach her at all times in case he had more chores to do.

When Yeseul was younger, she had seen the other houses on the street with maids, and asked Jae wook why they didn't have one. He had replied with 'We don't need one, we have you.'

How rude of him.

Yeseul's train of thought was derailed by a blip, and her screen lighting up. Eagerly, she leaned in and read.

__Fullsun__

so u finish that essay yet

She bit her lip, grinning.

Fury_Pixel

I'm sorry,
I don't speak idiot.

__Fullsun__

meanie making fun
of my spelling ineptitude

Fury_pixel

 Hey! Look at you,
using big words. :)

__Fullsun__

 yeah well i'm sitting here
with a dictionary so

Yeseul giggled, then covered her mouth. The floors were thin.

__Fullsun__

neeeeway back to
topic at hand. Essay?

Fury_pixel

Yeah I've written a
few drafts out,
I haven't decided
which one I like best.

__Fullsun__

A FEW DRAFTS,
SHE SAYS

Fury_pixel

It's not that big of a deal!

__Fullsun__

how do u converse
with us mere mortals

Fury_pixel

Do you need help
with yours?

Almost immediately she regretted sending it. In order to help him, they'd need to meet in person, or at least give away some vital information leading to him discovering her identity. Yeseul looked wildly around her 'room,' the pathetic makeshift bed and suitcase/dresser – she wasn't ready yet.

Fortunately, his reply assuaged her fears.

__Fullsun__ 

no worries, I think I can do it. when's it due? next week?

Fury_pixel

In two days.

__Fullsun__