18 ❀ Peter Parker

Peter when you finally admit you love him

-------------------------------------------------------

You walked through the wreckage of the Tower Bridge, looking for your boyfriend Peter. You knew Peter was Spider-Man and what happened with Mysterio, which only made you more worried about his well-being.

"Peter?!" You called out, walking closer to the middle of the bridge. "Y/n?" You heard Peter's soft voice ringing through your ears. You walked forward and saw Peter limping towards you.

You immediately ran to him and flung your arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. "Oh, thank god, I thought I lost you." You whispered, kissing the side of Peter's head. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"He's dead now, Y/n, I did it. I won." He whispered, burying his face into your shoulder and you nodded, running your hands through his hair. "I knew you could do it." You let out a shaky breath and pulled away from the hug.

Peter brought his hands up to your face and cupped your cheeks, pulling you into a deep kiss. "I love you." You mumbled into the kiss and Peter pulled away. "What did you say?" He asked as you gave him a puzzled look. "I love you." You repeated and Peter smiled before planting a kiss on your lips.

"I love you more."