54 ❀ Peter Parker

!THERE ARE SOME FAR FROM HOME SPOILERS!

Imagine Peter feeling nervous about asking you out.

Peter's had pretty shitty luck with significant others but he felt confident about you.

Peter has a lot on his mind. The trip took a horrible turn and he had to defeat two elementals with Mysterio and now, the rest of the trip was being cancelled.

"You can do this, Peter." Ned encouraged as he patted Peter's shoulder in a reassuring manner before leaving to his room.

Peter assured himself that he can do it and walked to your room, where he knocked on your door.

He clutched onto the strap of his backpack while looking around nervously, waiting for you to open the door.

You opened the door and gave him a smile. "Hey, Peter." You greeted and Peter smiled.

"Hey, Y/n." He greeted back awkwardly as you both stood there for a second.

"So...is there something you needed?" You asked, trying to clear the awkwardness in the air.

"Oh, yeah! Um..." Peter took a deep breath, remembering all the rehearsals he had done to ask you out.

"Peter?" You called, pulling him out of his thoughts and he stuttered out an apology.

"I was just...um, I was wondering if you wanted to go--go on a date with me?" He finally asked, scanning your face for your reaction.

After the initial shock passed, you smiled widely at him. "Of course."

Peter was surprised but smiled. "Great, meet you downstairs in ten?" He asked.

"Meet you downstairs in five." You said before walking into your room to get ready.