33 ❀ Steve Rogers

"Steve, what's happening?" You asked your boyfriend as him and the rest of the Avengers hurry to put their suits on

"It's Loki, he's attacking again." Steve replied, grabbing his shield and turning towards you. "Stay inside at all times. Got it?" He said and you nodded, making him smile. Steve then grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a short kiss.

"I love you, Steve." You said as you pulled away from the kiss. "I love you too, darling." With that, he was off to fight Loki.

You tried to keep yourself from going outside and helping your friends, since you couldn't contol your powers yet, but couldn't. Seeing the mess of a fight, you ran outside to help the Avengers.

You fought off Loki's army the best you could, until you came face to face with the man himself. Loki.

You don't remember what exactly happened. All you remember is seeing a bright light before everything went black.

"Y/n!! Come on, open your eyes!" You could hear Steve's voice calling for you. You slowly opened your eyes, trying to ignore the effort it took to open them. Sighs of relief filled your ears as you looked around at your worried friends and boyfriend.

Steve sighed of relief as you looked up at him. "What happened? Did we win?" Steve turned to you with a wide smile.

"We won. All thanks to you."