21 ❀ Pietro Maximoff

Imagine Pietro saying he loves you while fighting Ultron in Sokovia

-------------------------------------------------------

You, Wanda and Pietro have made some bad choices up until now and you wanted to make them right by helping the Avengers defeat Ultron, the robot made by Tony. You were mad at Tony for what he did to Pietro and Wanda, but that wasn't the point now.

You looked over to the Avengers who were fighting some robots before looking at Pietro, your boyfriend, who was all alone. You quickly ran over to him and defeated a few robots to get some weight off his shoulder.

After you both defeated them all, Pietro noticed that the piece of land you were standing on was getting higher and higher. "Prince/Princessa/Preferred, we have to go." He panted out and you shook your head.

"No, you leave. I'll stay back and-" Before you could finish, Pietro interrupted you. "I'm not going to leave you here." He said, walking closer to you and you sighed. "Pietro, please. You have to leave." You begged but he shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you, Y/n, I can't," You knew he was serious when he called you by your name instead of his nickname for you. He quickly walked in front of you and cupped your cheeks, making you look up at him.

"I love you, Y/n, and I'm not going to watch as you stay back and kill yourself." He confessed, making you smile at him and kiss his palm. "I love you too, Pietro."

Who knew that, that would be your first and last time he told you he loved you.