19 ❀ Wanda Maximoff

Wanda when she sees your biggest fear

-------------------------------------------------------

The Avengers were playing Truth or Dare while you watched a movie in the living room. "Wanda, truth or dare?" Tony asked and Wanda picked dare. "I dare you to see Y/n's worst fear." He dared and Wanda immediately protested.

"No, Tony, I will not do that without their consent." She says but Tony insists till she finally gives in. Wanda carefully walks behind you and starts making you see your worst fear.

You look around the room, noticing something was off and turn off the TV. You got up and started walking around to investigate if something was wrong. After walking around the room for a while, you walk back to the couch, only to see Wanda lying lifeless in front of it.

"Wanda?! Wanda, wake up!" You started sobbing before snapping out of Wanda's powers with a loud gasp. You turned around to see Wanda's red widened eyes turn back to brown as she looks at you with her mouth agape. "Y/n..." She whispered as you gave her a look of disbelief.

"What the hell?!" You yelled, standing up as Wanda walked towards you. "Y/n, I'm so sorry, it was a stupid dare, I didn't mean to--I'm sorry, please forgive me." She basically begged for forgiveness and you sighed. "Don't do that ever again." You ordered and Wanda nodded before giving you a tight hug.

"And don't worry, thay fear will never come true. I love you and I will never leave you."