28 ❀ Loki Laufeyson

Loki never saw you as someone smart

Loki never saw you as someone smart. He just looked at you as a petite and weak human being. Little did he know, that you were hiding your powers from him this whole time and that you were way more stronger than he thought.

You were at the Avengers Compound's gym, using a punching bag to take out your anger that you had on Loki. You always kept always kept a knife with you for when you needed a weapon to protect yourself.

As you punched the bag, you heard footsteps behind you, alarming you. You continued to punch, acting like you couldn't hear the intruder walking closer to you. When you were sure the intruder was a few feet away from you, you used your telekinesis to send the knife flying towards them.

You swiftly whipped around to see Loki leaning back a bit as the knife was pointed right at his neck. Scoffing, you let the knife fall to the ground.

"Looks like you're not just a weak mortal," Loki smirked with a slight head tilt. "I'm impressed."

You rolled your eyes and started walking around him to the gym's doors, only stopping when you were right beside Loki. "Maybe next time, don't judge a book by it's cover."

You walked away and Loki turned around, watching you walk out with a smirk tugged at his lips.