30 ❀ Pepper Potts

You and your girlfriend, Pepper, have been in a long distance relationship for quite some time now

You and your girlfriend, Pepper, have been in a long distance relationship for quite some time now. That was because you had a mission in a far away place and since Pepper wasn't an Avenger, she couldn't join you.

Though it was hard at times, you both somehow managed to keep your relationship alive. You both would facetime everyday and talk about how your days went.

Pepper knew that the mission was stressful just by the way you described your days. All she wanted right then was to hold you close and tell you how proud she is of you.

So, when you finally told her you were coming back, she was beyond excited. She could finally hold you in her arms again and feel your warm body against hers.

When your plane landed, you walked out, eyes scanning the terrain for your girlfriend. Finally, your eyes fell on her. Pepper. Standing in front of you with a smile. Smiling back, you walked to her.

"Missed me?" You asked and Pepper immediately wrapped her arms around you.

"More than you can ever imagine. I love you, Y/n." She sighed contently, burying her body into yours.

"I love you too, Pep." You chuckled.

You both let the silence consume you for the next few minutes, not wanting this moment to ever end. You never wanted to let her go and she wasn't keen about letting you go either.

However, you had to rip apart so you can get home. But you both smiled, knowing you'd continue this back home.