27 ❀ Sylvie Laufeydottir

You and Sylvie were really close partners in crime

You and Sylvie were really close partners in crime. You were bought in by the TVA at the same time as Sylvie and immediately clicked. Sylvie made sure to take you with her when she stole the TemPad.

Now, you both were back the at the same place you escaped from years ago to take it down. You also met Loki, someone who you didn't know if you could trust. However, you didn't have a choice but to trust him.

Sylvie had grown feelings for you and when she saw you and Loki getting a bit close, she assumed that you had feelings for him. You noticed this and decided to tell her that you like her and not Loki.

"Sylvie, I have something to tell you." You said, walking up to her as she turned her body to face you.

"I really like you." You confessed and a small smirk spread on Sylvie's lips.

"Ugh, finally." She rolled her eyes and turned back around to walk away. As she got a few feet away from you, she turned around again.

"Oh, and," She started, walking back to you and grabbing your face. She smashed her lips onto yours and kissed you, to which you gladly kissed back. She pulled away and smiled at you.

"I like you too."