4 . Kaira Meet : Restless To Meet Each Other

Scene starts with Goenka family got settled inside the car ...all were talking but Kartik was lost somewhere..

Kartik.pov- Are yaar itni bechani kyun ho rahi jabse uska photo dekha hai bas uska chehra saamne aa raha hai ...hey Krishna ji aap hi madad karo....

Scene shifts to Naira who was nervously seeing down as when they will come....

Trisha- Kya dii itna kyun ghabra rahi ho woh bas tumhe dekhne aa rahe khaane nhi...

Naira- Tu chup kar Trisha tu nhi samjhegi..

Trisha- Haa main toh kuch samajti hi nhi hoon na *and she leaves*

After sometime-

Naira was in her room sitting and was looking lost...

Music 🎶 starts...

(Song in media box)

Suddenly Trisha comes and takes Naira with her only to see that they have reached two car's are shown and now they are getting down the car now Kartik gets down and Naira and Trisha sees him..

His Oufit-

Rajiv greets them Manish introduces Kartik to him they both greet each other while Trisha smiles and Naira hids behind her

Goenka family gets in and Kartik was looking here and there nervously..

Do Anjaane ajnabi

Scene shifts to Naira who was removing her saree from cupboard

Chale baadhne bandhan
Haaye re dil mein hai yeh uljhan
Mil kar kya bolein

Shorwari greets them...

Kya bolein, kya bolein
Re milkar kya bolein....

Scene shifts to Naira who was wearing her saree and Trisha was helping her..

Nayi umang, nayi khushi
Mehak utha hai aangan
Haaye re ghar aaye man bhaavan
Mil kar kya bolein
Kya bolein, kya bolein
Re milkar kya bolein

Trisha makes Naira sit infront of mirror and started to leave but Naira holds her hand and nods in No...

Music 🎶.

Scene shifts to hall all are settled and Munim ji was serving them snacks Kartik denied them because of his nervousness and Shorvari turned her face to another direction and Munim ji sighed in disbelief seeing her like this In this day also...