29 . Kartik and Naira Set Off!

At Night Kartik was laying on the bed down with Naira laying half on her and half on bed hugging him .

Naira - Kartik*she called him , when he was caressing her hairs lightly*

She looked up and met her eyes with his .

Naira - Mm..Kartik are you excepting something from....honeymoon?? Mera matlab hai ki..*she fumbled on her sentence and blushed*

Kartik put his tongue in his cheek and blushed . He took a deep breath and made her look at him .

Kartik  - Well , Naira we are going to honeymoon after one week , so let the talk and things of honeymoon be at honeymoon . Jab wahan honge tab decide karenge that what are we  excepting something from eachother or not..hmm?*Kartik said and Naira smiled*

Naira - I love you!*she kissed his heart and said while Kartik giggled and kissed her on lips*

Kartik - I love you too..So jao..Pagal ladki..*Kartik said and cocooned her in his arms*

(This Pagal ladki and all sounds really irritating in starting but love behid it make hear go aww❤❤❤)

Naira - Good night Babu*she said in her sugary tone*

Kartik- Jaan one more time you call me Babu and I'll call you from a weirder name*He said  , moreover he ordered*

Naira - *she giggled and said* It's okay babu..

Kartik glared at her playfully. 

Naira - Gusse se mat dekho..so jaao...neend aa rahi hai . Good night*she said and closed her eyes*

He shook his head smilingly and closed his eyes not before pulling her close to him touching thier clothed bodies .
________________________________________