28 . Kaira Ki Peheli Teej❣

Teej Day -
Early morning Naira and Keerti were in thier respective rooms . Kartik was downstairs doing preparations for the teej food . Mansi and Krish were recording everything .

Kaira Bedroom -

Naira woke up saw that Kartik was no were to be seen , then her eyes fell on the side table , she saw a piece of paper lying over there . She took the paper curiously and read what was written on it . The handwriting was familiar. She realized the note is written by Kartik . Immediately her lips broke into smile .

Happy Teej Wifey❤✨

"Aaj humara pehela Teej hai , tum mere liye mere family keliye kitna kuch karti ho , so I wanted to make this day very special for you . Tum mere liye bohat special ho , I love you very much . Tumhe pata hai maine kabhi socha hi nhi tha main kisike pyaar mein itna pagal ho jayunga...pr dekho aaj main tumhare pyaar mein pagal hoon Naira*chuckles* Heyy tumhe main pagal toh nhi lag raha na ? Ki aaj main aisi kaise baatien kar raha hoon but I really cant write my feelings down on this paper*pouts sadly*, aacha ab yeh sab chodo..aur meri baat suno..humare closet ke pass jaao , usmein maine tumhare liye kuch rakha hai go and see it , phir aage ka padhna".

Naira turned her gaze from the paper and looked at closet in excitement . She immediately got down the bed and started walking towards it , grinning to herself . Kartik never leaved a chance to surprise her , by his attempts and gestures.

She slowly opened the closet and there , beneath the row of sarees , blue colour anarkali was lying packed inside a packet . It had a tag - To my special someone , with love . She gasped in surprise seeing it . She took out the dress caressing it lovingly . She hugged the dress close to her chest .

Naira -*closed eyes* Thankyou Kartik!

Sbs smiled to herself . She kept the saree aside and unfolded the paper to read further.

"Ahem , toh bataao..kaisi lagi ? Waise mujhe pata hai main joh tumhe gift karta hoon tumhe humesha pasand aata hai , pr yaar bohat mehenat lagi hai choose karne mein , itni mehenat toh mujhe tumhe peheli baar necklace gift karte waqt bhi nhi hua tha*chuckles* Bhabhi se bhi help nhi liya hai maine , arey don't be shocked okay , mujhe pata hai main humesha Bhabhi ki help leta hoon pr is baar socha kyun na khud se hi karoon . Mujhe toh ladkiyon ke dresses ke baarmein zyada kuch pata bhi nhi hai , but I tried ,*smiling*aur mujhe pata hai dress chahe jaisi bhi ho agar woh meri Naira pehenegi toh uspe khoob jachegegi*sighs* Chalo , abhi keliye bas itna hi..tum jaldi se ready hoke neeche aa jao ..I'm waiting for you" .

Naira smiled and folded the paper. Shs pulled the drawer and placed the paper inside her box of memories , where she has kept all the letters given by Kartik during the time he went back to Delhi . She couldn't hold her excitement , Kartik made her feel special at the beginning of the day itself , Taking the anarkali she went into changing room to get ready for the day .
________________________________________

After getting ready , Naira descended downstairs towards the dining hall . She was wearing her blue anarkali gifted by Kartik , with long heavy jhumkas and the chudas from her wedding . She had put minimal makeup and crimped her hair and the bindi , mangalsutra and sindoor added to her beauty .