24 . I'll Always Protect You!

Naira - Kartik main washroom hokar aati hoon .

Kartik- Main chalu saath?..I mean tum akeli..*he was feeling weird*

Naira - *smiling* Nhi Kartik washroom pass mein hi hai main aati hoon .

She left to washroom . She felt someone following her.  She turned around to see but didn't find anyone.

She was returning back from washroom when someone held her saree's pallu end . She became startled and turned to see it was Aditya.

Naira - Tum ?? Yeh kya kar rahe ho mera pallu chodo*trying to release the pallu from his hand*

Aditya- Aise kaise jaane du??

He came closer to her and was running his finger on her face ..

Aditya- Pehele mujhe joh chahiye woh toh lene do...

She jerked off his hand from her face so he held  both the hands and dragged her towards a corner.  She started shouting Kartik's name and was trying to come out of his hold but couldn't as he was too strong for her.

Naira -*trying to get out off his hold* Kartik..Kartik..

Here Kartik was getting restless as she didn't came

Kartik- Aise kyun laga jaise Naira mujhe bula rahi ho? Aur Naira abhi tak washroom se aayi kyun nhi . Let me check!

He left to check towards the washroom.

Aditya- Jitna chillaana hai chillaao koi nhi aane wala tumhe bachane.  Tumhara Kartik bhi nhi .

Naira -*crying* Please chodo mujhe..

He was bringing his face closer to her neck . Naira was just crying and begging him to stop and leave him but he wasn't listening . He was about dig his face on her neck that someone pulled him and started beating him blue and black. It was none other than Kartik.

Kartik-*angrily while beating him* Teri himmat kaise hui meri biwi ke saath zabardasti karne ki koshish karte huye? Kaise hui teri himmat??

Aditya- Chod mujhe...

Kartik- Nhi chodunga mein..tujhe . Teri himmat kaisi hui!!*angry*

Aditya started bleeding from his mouth . But Kartik was still punching him his eyes have become blood shot red due to anger . Naira was standing in a corner and crying.  She never saw Kartik like this . Rohan came there . He saw Naira crying and Kartik beating Aditya . He went to stop him .

Rohan - Kartik yeh tu kya kar raha hai?? Itna kyun maar raha hai usse woh mar jayega *he held his hand to stop him*

Kartik- *angrily* Rohan chod mujhe...aaj main ise nhi chodhne wala..