15 . Shorvari's Shocking Decision

Next Morning-
Singhania's were leaving today for wedding preparations Kartik was sad as she came to his house or say their house for the first time and she is leaving early but was happy also for the wedding...

Keerti-*to driver who was keeping the luggages* bas..*to Naira who was playing with Krish* kuch saaman tumhare liye kuch ghar ke liye..Chachi ji ko dikha dena woh samaj jayegi....

Naira- ji bhabhi...*smiling*

They both hug eachother...Manish comes towards them...with Rajiv and Naksh...

Manish-*naira bends to take blessings* Jeeti raho beta......*cupping her face* Jaldi aana beta...is ghar ko hum sabko tumahra intezaar rahega....aao*taking her to the car*

Here Kartik was thinking something..

Kartik.pov- Naira toh jaa rahi hai...thoda sa toh time mila tha ek saath hume....chodne toh jaa hi saktha hoon right....ab agar maine bhaiya yaa bhabhi se pucha toh woh log chidhaye.....yaar*making sad face* ek minute Bhagat uncle se puchta hoon hmm..thik rahega*getting happy*

Kartik-*stopping him from going* Bhagat uncle

Bhagat ji - Haa...

Kartik-*innocently* koi ghar tak chodhe ki rasam nhi hoti kya....😚...

Bhagat ji-*teasing him* Honi toh chahiye..tumhare sasur ji se puchu...*going* puchta hoon...

Kartik-*panicking and stopping him* Are....kya baat kar rahe hai Uncle....*smiles*

Bhagat ji- Hahaha 😂

Scene shifts to Rajiv already seated and Naira was going to seat suddenly Kartik comes ..

Kartik- Chacha ji ye aaj ke function ka CD..*taking blessings* aacha Chacha ji...

And kept resting on window....Naksh knowing his intentions comes to him..

Naksh-*smirking* Kartik....Chacha ji ko vilam(late) nhi horaha hai..

Kartik-*coming to his senses coz he was lost in naira who was blushing looking down* Ha..haa....

Naksh goes and the car starts going...

Kartik-*from window* Aur...Ac us taraf haa..direct nhi...*and leaves sadly*

Rajiv- Aacha*looking back*

Next day-
We can see Trisha watching the Function on TV and Shorvari was looking at it angrily while hanging clothes..