26 . Honeymoon Shopping!🛍

Next Morning -

Kartik was wearing his shirt that it's button broke .

Kartik- Isse bhi abhi hi tutna tha already late ho raha hai .*irritated*

Mean while Naira came .

Naira - Kartik Papa tumhe office jaane keliye bula rahe hai .*sees him figdhiting with the button* Kya hua Kartik?

Kartik  - Arey Naira dekho na yeh shirt ka button nikal gaya hai .

Naira - Ek minute main laga deti hoon .

Naira took the needle and thread and started fixing the button . She was busy doing it where else Kartik was looking at her angelic face . She knew his gaze on her and blushed inwardly not showing at as it would be difficult her to focus on the button . She bend her face closer to his chest and break the thread from her teeth when it was done.

After it was done he pulled her more closer making a gasp . Thier nose were touching eachother's.

Naira - Kartik

Naira - Kartik....

Kartik- Hmm?

Naira - Papa tumhe bula rahe hai..

He opend his eyes immediately after listening this .

Kartik  - Oh haa..Aaj meri ek important meeting  hai , Tum 6 : 00 baje tak ready ho jaana yaad se aaj hum shopping keliye jaayenge! Okay?*smiling at her*

Naira - Haa..byee*looking at him being still in his arms*

Kartik  - Ptchh itna rukha sukha byee?*makes a cute pout*

Naira smiles and kisses his right cheek . Kartik smiles blushingly.

Kartik - *smiles*Hmm..sirf ek?

Naira -*chuckles*Haa?

Kartik-*cutely* Ek se kaise kaam chalega ?? Dusre gaal ko bhi kissi chahiye , warna woh bura maan jayega na!

Naira smiles at him and kisses his left cheek and Kartik smiled.

Naira -*smiling*Bye!

Kartik-*kissing her hands* Thankyou! Main jaau?

Naira nods smilingly . He took a step forward to go but stopped and bend his face towards her and he pecked her lips , making Naira shock .

Kartik-*whispers in her ear*I love you Jaan!💗

Saying this he left . Naira came oit her trance and chuckles blushing .