22 . Honeymoon Plans!

I am happiest when I'm right
next to you.❣

••••••••••

Scene starts with Kaira sleeping Hugging eachother..slowly Kartik's eyes flutters because of the sunrays..he saw Naira sleeping peacefully hugging him..with a smile on her face..he adored her for a while and then kissed her cheek ..

She snuggled more into Kartik's chest..

Slowly Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik awake

Naira-*sleepy voice* Kartik..kitne baje hai..

Kartik- *casually* Saath baje hai*while caressing her hair*

Naira-*shot opening her eyes* Kya pehele..kyun nhi uthaya Kartik late hogaya hai nahana bhi aur Bhabhi ko breakfast banane mein madad bhi toh karni hai *she said in one go hurriedly getting up*

Naira got speechless as Kartik held her arms and pinned her to the nearby wall .

Kartik- Are..shant shant meri rajdhani express..

Kartik was smirking passing her a mischievous smile..Naira comes to know his intentions and blushes

Naira-*keeping a stern face* Tum ye kya kar rahe ho Kartik.

Kartik-*smirking* Ab itni bholi toh mat bano biwi..

Naira-*making an innocent face* Kya mujhe toh kuch samjh nhi aaya Kartik

Kartik-*smirking as he knew she is saying intentionally* Thik hai bolne se accha karke dikhata hoon..

His hands made way to her hairs which he was caressing softly. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the wall feeling his soft yet cold fingers on her arm's seeing her closed eyes with a smile he smiled and he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards himself , he caressed her visible collarbone looking at her.

 She closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the wall feeling his soft yet cold fingers on her arm's seeing her closed eyes with a smile he smiled and he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards himself , he caressed her visible collarbone loo...