30 . Delhi Se 🛫 St . Lucia Tak Ka Safar🛬

After 20 minutes of drive Kaira reached the airport . They both got down and Naira looked at the airport entrance , suddenly her heart started thumping loudly she started getting nervous , that's when she felt a cold touch on her fingers to see that Kartik had intertwined his hand with hers and was smiling at her , seeing his smile she forget her worries and calmed herself down .

Kartik-*smiling* Chale..Mrs . Goenka?

Naira -*blushing lightly*Haa..

They both entered the airport - following immigration and doing the check - in and security check they hot rid of thier luggages . All this while one thing was sure that Kartik was not leaving Naira's hand even for a second.

________________________________________

Attendant- Welcome to British Airlines Mr. and Mrs . Goenka*the attendant wishes them with a small smile*

Naira slid closer to Kartik looking at him and he smiled at her .

Attendant - Can you please show me your boarding pass , so that I can guide you to your seat sir...!*she said again in professional tone*

Kartik smiled and gave her thier boarding pass .

Attendant- This way sir...Ma'am...!

She said walking in the direction . Kartik held Naira's hand and they walked following the airhostess.

Attendant- Have a good flight Sir , Ma'am*she said after biding them a bow smilingly*

They settled on thier seat , which was divided by a mere partition .

Kartik - Idhar

Kartik - Idhar..baitho..*he said and Naira sat on the seat , while he placed the placed the handbag in the storage above thier head*

Naira-*looking around* Kartik..yahan koi aur nhi hai , kya?she asked as soon as Kartik sat on his seat*

Kartik -*shrugged his shoulders* Maybe , mujhe nahi pata...!

He looked around and actually there was no one leaving 2 to 3 couples and one with a child .

Kartik- Waise kyun? Are you scared that you're alone..here with me? Are you?*he asked her teasingly*

Naira- *she smiled and snuggled close to him* I too wanted this only..akele tumhare saath..

akele tumhare saath