1.

XAILYNJULY, 17 202210:36 AM

XAILYN
JULY, 17 2022
10:36 AM

" Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking . Welcome to Flight Number 456 , non - stop from New York to Los Angeles . The weather ahead is good and , therefore , we should have a smooth and uneventful flight . " The captain announced , leaving passengers on the plane laughing and giggling.

Xailyn, Mesola and DD were sitting in a row of seats on the way to LA . They were mainly moving cities because DD said that she didn't want to have a long distance relationship with Rico . Mesola and Xailyn just wanted a new change so we agreed. Plus, who would want to be hours away from someone they grew up with?

TWO WEEKS PRIOR,, " GUYS GUYS GUYS !! GUESS WHAT ! " DD ran into the hallway shouting as she kicked off her shoes and threw her phone and bag down as soon as she approached the couch. " RICO ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND !!!!"

Mesola got up and started to dance around .

" did you say yes ?!" Xailyn squealed .

" OBVIOUSLY !"

They had just come back from a holiday in LA, where DD and Rico confessed their feelings for each other at carlin's
house party . Dominique said that she wasn't ready for a relationship at the time , Rico expressed that he could wait as long as he needed to for her.

Xailyn had flown to LA a few times to visit Rico , Carlin and RJ to do their hair occasionally but one day Constance was there , the pair exchanged numbers and had been inseparable whenever they were together.

——

" AYE, XAI! " she heard Constance shout from the car park of the airport

" CONNIEE! " Xailyn yelled , handing her bags to Mesola , who rolled her eyes at the two of them , and running to give Connie a hug.

He hugged her back and the pair stared at eachother , looking over the appearance changes the both of them had gone through. Connie had gotten a buzzcut and a couple more tattoos on his neck and some visible on his wrists and hands.

he had a far more sharper jawline and from what she could see is now very persistent when it comes to his skin.

" was the flight good, hermosa ?" he grinned, showing off his additional silver diamond grills and his cloud white teeth. Xailyn had noticed his faint accent before but now it sounded stronger than ever ,

" i could've slept more but it was aight ," Xailyn cheesed.