3.

"I can show you a magic trick?"

Constance closed the gap between the two of their faces , Xailyn could smell his minty breath fanning against her l/c lips. She blushed and smiled lightly.

" Go ahead... " his pulpy lips cutting her off , his soft lips caressing Xailyn's until she felt comfortable enough to push her tongue into his mouth causing the pairs tongues to fight and brush against eachother.

The man found his hand sitting on her waist. One on Xailyn's thick thigh , the other tugging at her shorts. He sucked her tongue gently and held underneath her thigh , pulling them closer to him as if it was possible.

Both out of breath and flustered , Xailyn cupped get hands around Constance's cheeks and wrapped her legs around his waist , feeling a hard part of connies body press against her lubricated, female organ.

Xailyn chuckle gently and disconnect her mouth from Constanced . " you might want to sort that out, con' " she  patted his chest lightly and hop off the counter after pecking his wet lips quickly.

Constance went to the bathroom to sort out his little issue and the rest of the day consisted of him helping her unpack most of her things and watch movies , play board games , drinking and Xailyn trying to convince Constance out of doing her makeup.

XAILYN
JULY, 18 2022
8:54 AM

Xailyn woke up at around 9 o'clock on Constance's couch with a bottle vodka in her hand and board games all over the floor along with bags of shoes , clothes and accessories.

She looked over to her side where she thought he would be , but saw nothing but a pile of unfolded blankets , suddenly smelling a casual sunday morning smell that Xailyn had always smelt when she lived at her mothers house.

"Rise and shineee " Connie sang from the kitchen , seeing that Lynny had awoken from her slumber , that only had a bar separating the lounge from itself.

"hmm" she hummed in reply , setting the half empty bottle down on the coffee table and joined Constance in the kitchen. Xailyn spotted bacon , eggs and french toast on the stove.

" Damn , i didn't know you could multitask 'n alla that ," she cheered, pulling out a seat at the kitchen bar.

"I feel like you've always underestimated me when it comes to cooking ." He raised his eyebrow at her and glared at her.  "and do". She flipped him off and he stuck his tongue out at her.

" Ew! your breathe stinks" Xailyn giggled after repeating what DD would always tell her.

" You weren't saying shit when we were making out.. " Constance mumbled under his breath. "Huh? Thought a nigga said sum" Xailyn stood and opened up his fridge after jabbing at his side and adjusting her onesie with one hand , glaring at him.

" Ah , i'm sorry Lynny " Constance flew his hands up to by his head in defence.

" mhmm ..." she said and walked back to the couch , picking up her phone , also tossing connies to him. Xailyn unlocked her phone and opened the group chat to welcome everyone to another beautiful day.

___________________
👧🏾👧🏽👩🏽‍🦱👱🏻🧑🏻‍🦱🧔🏽
  Niggas and wiggas
________________________________________

good great morning yall
welcome to another beautiful day😚
read

RJ🙄
thank you xai.
i think yoy the only
sane person in this group🤣

dommy <3
what about me rj?

RJ🙄
what about you? 🤨

abort mission!!!
GOODMORNING XAILYN BOO
HOPE U SLETP FOOD
                                            YES BABY I DIDDDD
      read
concon 🫣
rico , xailyn still has you saved
as abort mission

watch when i put poison in everything you own.
read

carlin
#girlboss #blackpwr #beyonce
#whoruntheworldgirls #dtn

RJ🙄
damn , u finally decide to show up?

dommy <3
stfu. you drink orange juice, you have no say

one day rjs just gona switch on yall and turn as colourist as our 6th grade teacher 🤕
read

concon🫣
this wt i been tryna tell yall🤷🏻‍♂️

RJ🙄
mesola

sola❤️
rj

RJ🙄
start getting ready. Ima take u out.

i want what they have🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
read

concon😹
but no one wana have it with you
thats the problem

________________________________________

" Constance !!" Xailyn shouted and ran up to him. he laughed at her reaction and put his hands out , creating a space between the two of them.

" Aye !! i was kidding " he chuckled.

" You - it's fine .. i don't even want a man anyway .." Xailyn crossed her arms, turning around and pouting but she didn't let Constance see that.

" yeah ?" He said sarcastically and bought his mouth close to her ear. " hell yeah ." She heard him mumble under his breathe and turn the stove off , soon following her and wrapping his arms around Xailyn's waist.

The girl turned around and gave him a stank face which quickly dropped after seeing how close their faces were.

Xailyn's eyes dropped down to his lips and back up to his golden globes . She cleared her throat, looking down and stepping out of connies way.

" ima go shower - " Xailyn stated "call me when the uh .. foods done .. "

20 MINUTES LATER, " COME GET THIS GODDAMN FOOD !!" Xailyn heard.

" alright damn. " she muttered under her breath and hurried up with pulling on her shirt.

Constance had showered in his en suite the same time Xailyn was using the main bathroom.

She walked out of the bathroom and threw her clothes into the laundry before sitting at the bar. " Smells sexy ." She grinned at him. " bet it taste like ass tho ."

" The fuck up " connie mumbled and took a seat next to her.. " whatever , you cant trust white people cooking anymore ." Xailyn said. " im not even white.. " Constance frowned " You close enough ..."

The thought of connie cooking for her was enough for her to start picking out her bridesmaids. Xailyn already thought she could catch feeling for him years ago but kept it too herself , she didn't want to tell Mesola or Dominique for them to try and plan something. Rico always hinted to her that Constance felt the same way but she always disregarded it. Constance was a hoe.

Just the thought of Constance and Xailyn together was enough to give her butterflies.