2.

Y / N

Y / N

Carlin had agreed to drive the three of them back to his house and he did just that , except Xailyn decided to ride with Constance since she just knew Rico would continually be flirting with DD the whole ride , and she was not tryna see baby making the first night in LA.

Constance helped Xailyn transport her bags into the back of his car while still making jokes about her bright pink bonnet that she put on as soon as she realised how windy it was getting outside of the airport building.

45 MINUTES LATER, Constance's husky voice cooed to Xailyn . " Lyn, we here now " he tapped her thigh.

" Boy ... if you don't get the fuck ... " The girl grumbled as got out of her comfortable position and unstrapped the restricting seatbelt. Xailyn looked up through the front window and saw the sight infront of her.

" Well shit , this is beautiful .." she looked a round at her surroundings in awe. Constance only chuckled. He approached over to her side of the car but as Xailyn tried to open the door, he shook his head warningly.

Connie opened her door and stretched his hands out , attempting the 'gentleman' pose. The man tilted his head back and smiled.

" After you , Fat ma " he held back a laugh. " The fuck up " Xailyn giggled ; making Constance break character and join in laughing. he passed the keys to Xailyn once she stepped out.

The pair carried the bags to the elevator pressed floor 7 and waited until the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Constance reached in this back pockets after realising his keys weren't in his front pocket , where he always kept them.

he then checked his hoodie pockets and the pockets lower down on his legs. " Nigga ..."

"Huh?"

" The keys are here .." she pursed her lips together to contain a laugh. Xailyn swung the silver and gold keys infront of his face attempting to jog his memory.

He pursed his lips before reaching to unlock the front door. he opened the door and stepped out of the way , allowing her to walk past and holding the door with his foot.

" Pretty ass house..." Xailyn looked around with a small smile plastered on her face.

" Thank you. " Constance rolled his eyes , " come lemme' show you your room " he suddenly paused and his face paled. Xailyn eyed Constance " Con ? Wassup ? "

Constance gave her a look and charged out of the hallway and into a room . Xailyn stood there by the front door awkwardly.

"No.. ConCon what are you doing?! "

Xailyn could hear a woman's voice coming from the room where Constance entered , she decided to be nosy and sneak around the corner to the room that was supposedly going to be the one that she would've been sleeping in.

" My God! Why you always gotta be so difficult?!" Constance exclaimed. " I'm not leaving baby !" Xailyn heard. That girls voice was giving her a headache already.

" Get out SASHA , I'm not telling yo' ass twice ,I don't want you here ! Go live with that other perra !" She heard connie say with his accent becoming apparent , Xailyn had never once heard him talk like that in all her years of knowing him. " I'm so sick of you ." He said sounding hurt.

" I- i'm sorry Baby .. You know I never meant to hurt you !"

" By fucking with my homie , you didn't mean to hurt me ?" he scolded before taking a deep breath and saying " sasha ... me vas a enfadar ... puedes irte ?" His voice was calmer and he spoke slower but his angry energy could still be felt.

( sasha ... you're gonna piss me off ... you can leave ?)

Xailyn stood in the doorway and saw this 'Sasha' , her hair was shoulder length and brown, somewhat dyed burgundy,  and was tied back into a lose ponytail. Her lips were pink and plump and her skin was a glossy olive. her body was to die for, she had just the right amount of curves that showed faintly underneath her black shirt and blue cut off jeans.

Xailyn hummed in disappointment and crossed one of her legs over the other while she tightened her folded arms , puckering her lips to the side. She leaned onto the side of the door frame.

" Oh my God, I cheat ONCE and you're already replacing me?!" Sasha exclaimed upon seeing her. " I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE !! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ?!"

" Pointing is rude, ya' mama neva' taught you that ?" Xailyn frowned sarcastically and walked in , sitting on a chair that was set at a small desk. Constance and Xailyn shared a look and she noticed he looked quite frantic.

" Didn't your mother tell you to not dress so slutty ?" she rolled her eyes and looked back over to connie , pushing some loose strands of her hair behind her ear. "My mama actually bought me this set!"

Xailyn adjusted her hoodie, she unzipped it and pulled the shirt underneath down more to show a lil something  to annoy her even more.

Just to really fuck her over , Xailyn walked over to Constance and gently grabbed his chin turning his head to the side ." You look pale, ConCon ," She said , pouting " Come , i'll get you some water ."

Xailyn led him by the hand towards the kitchen after he smirked at her , catching on.

" AYE !! I didn't finish talking to connie !" Sasha pouted , crossing her arms over her chest.

HALF AN HOUR LATER, Sasha eventually took the hint and packed her shit up and cut " Who was that ?" Xailyn asked as soon as they entered the kitchen , hand in hand.

" Just and old friend ," Constance shrugged his shoulders and looked down. She looked at him skeptically but decided to not press him too much.

" You aight?" Xaikyn enquired, pulling herself up onto the counter behind her.

" I'm straight ," He said stepping towards Xailyn and putting his hands on either side of her figure. "I can show you a magic trick?" he smirked.

A/N
CONSTANCE GOT HOES IN HIS HOUSE...