5.

XAILYNJULY, 19 202212:26

XAILYN
JULY, 19 2022
12:26

" Xailyn hurry yo' ass up, we finna be late," Constance huffed frustratedly " nigga stop rushing me ." She squinted her eyes at him through the mirror.

Constance came behind her groaning. He knocked Xailyn's hairbrush out of her hands while waving his hands around dramatically with his head tilted back and he moved his body weight from foot to foot. " you're taking so longgg ."

" you doing all that is making me take more time ." She scoffed bending down to pick it up. all of a sudden Lynny feels Connie giving her fake backshots.

He waited to see her reaction , making hentai moaning sounds and all.

" CONSTANCE!" Her eyes widened and she grabbed the hand of his that was gripped on her hip. " you must not want to leave out today huh ?" She teased.

" i mean .. i was just playing but if you're down then - " Constance shrugged suggestively " well im not , i can't even walk straight ," Xailyn smiles and stand up straight and walks out of Constance's bathroom and toward the shoe rack. She picks out her shoes and Con does the same.

40 MINUTES LATER, the pair arrived at the theatre " MESOLAAA !!" DD grinned and ran through the cinemas food and ticket area to Mesola before looking in Xailyn's direction , dragging 'sola toward her and pulling both of them in for a group hug.

" I missed you guys so muchhhhh , it's been like years !" Xailyn fake sobbed and DD and Mesola returned the energy.

" Aight DD , i can't breathe " 'sola finally said while tapping her arm , she reached up as if to catch air.

" shut yo' ass ." Dominique rolled her eyes and mushed Mesolas  head , strolling back to rico.

" Mesola , come !" carlin waved his hand at her , she followed with a wide smile plastered on her face.

" Damn . i needa find myself someone to love on now ," Connie says. Xailyn scoffs, looking Constance up and down and walk to the desk to get herself some popcorn. He followed close behind her " Lynny?"

" Con.. ?"

" So basically I had a dream of a girl giving her best friend head in the back of a cinema.." Constance started. " keep dreaming nigga! you know how nasty them seats are ?!" she almost gagged at the thought.

" how many tickets would you like ?" the cashier finally appeared smiling , she blinked her eyes quickly at Constance. her face turned sour as her eyes met Xailyn's.

Xailyn looked at her, baffled, in search of an answer as to who this woman thought she was. " 2 ." connie smirked and gave the woman the money after she said the price.

" Lyn, come for a second !" Ricolen called from the candy and food section. She gave Constance a look as she walked away. " what flavours do you want ?" Mesola asked.

" your seats are A5 and A8. the usher will show you and your friend where to go ."the lady told constance , she was still grinning and flirtatiously flicked her tongue over her front row of teeth.

" A8 ?" i mugged her , " why ain't she sitting next to me ?"

"oh i didn't think you would want to sit with her ," the woman's face quickly dropped, " i booked myself a seat next to yours. my shift ends at the time the movie starts so i ju - "

"Bitch?? i don't even know you , change the seats, i want to sit next to my wife ." Constance said slowly.

" wow. how rude ? i was going to let you fuck me for free. thats a one time chance ! you're so disrespectful just because you want to mess around with her people !" she screamed at him.

From the corner of Constance's eye he saw Xailyn whip her head around immediately, her daw was hanging low and her eyebrows furrowed. DD and Mesola following behind her , she speed walked over to the desk Constance and the lady were at.

" what happened ?" DD whispered to Mesola.

" the fuck do you mean 'her people?' " Mesola scoffed.

" you know ... the rowdy black pe - " before she got to finish her sentence Lyn had slapped the words out of her mouth and had DD jumping in. The girl was screaming on the floor and curses and sobs were filling the large room. People took out their phones recording and cheering them on.

Xailyn dhad started to see stars as she pulled and tugged at her hair , slamming her fists into her. The woman's legs were up and kicking her. the lady was on the floor crying out , the kicks slowly started to stop. Xai had already tired her out

" XAI STOP ." Rico and Carlin ran towards where they were and tried to help Constance pull the girls off of the woman. security had shown up in a matter of seconds ...

The girl had blood pouring out of her nose and bruises covered her whole body. she had a busted lip and her eyebrow had a slit in it from when DD's nail hooked onto her skin. chunks of her hair had been ripped out and sat somewhere in the room. her shirt had rips in it and was covered in blood and dirt from the bottom of dd's shoes.

Xailyn had been stomping her out while screaming curses at her. " hey ! off !" the security guard said while marching toward the crime scene. Constance finally managed to pull Xailyn off of the worker.

" PUSSY ASS ! D..." Constance wrapped his arms around me to restrict me from doing anymore damage. He put another hand over her mouth. As she carried on shouting at her through his hand , still not noticing the guard behind me.

the guard had already called for aid, " Enough! Wait.. Xailyn ?"

She focused her eyes and locked eyes with the guard, " Mardè ?" Xailyn smirked and tapped connies side , signalling he can let her go. the worker had slowly crawled to the corner to sob.

" why you fighting ? i've never seen you fight before !" Mardè asked. She summed up what happened quickly and he quickly announced to his coworkers he didn't need any sort of aid or help.

he looked at her with affection in his eyes as he talked. Constance stood behind the pair, with a clenched jaw and balled fists.

" BUM ASS BITCH I HOPE YOU REALISE YA FUCKIN MISTAKE HOE. IAN EVER GON FORGIVE YOU FO DAT. AND THATS WHY CONNIE DIDNT WANA GET WITCHO CRUSTY ASS. HE ACTUALLY DESERVES XAILYN. PLUS , DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE AGAIN, YA MUST WANT ME TO PLUCK BOTH YA EYES OUT. I WILL NOT HESITATE NOR WILL I EVER BE SCARED OF YOU WHEN ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND CATCH STDS LIKE ITS THE FUCKIN FLU. YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT BITCH ." Dominique pointed fingers at her and towered over the girl. Mesola grabbed DD by her forehead and pulled her into Ricolen, who escorted her out and into his car.