7.

XAILYNJULY 21, 202212:23 PM

XAILYN
JULY 21, 2022
12:23 PM

Constance slips his phone into his back pocket and put the key into the hole. Twisting it right after, he pushes the door open with his foot, seeing as his hands are filled with bags of food.

Only to see Xailyn sat out on his counter, naked from the waist down. Ymir is still feasting as she tries to push her head away.

Constance feels his heart sink. His nose burns and his eyes dare to leak. His jaw clenches and he throws the food on the floor next to them.

The pairs eyes pierce right through him as he turns the corner, heading dead straight for his bedroom. locking the door behind him , Constance takes his head into his shaking hands as he sits on his bed, facing away from the door.

Xailyn shoves Ymir off of her and begins getting dressed. " You need to leave. Like now.. !" She says. Ymir shakes her head but nevertheless picks up her stuff and leaves.

His knee bounces and he holds his head up, breathing deeply.

Xailyn takes a few steps towars

i could hear faint sobs coming from connie every now and then but i tried to ignore it.

i'm not trying to play the victim ... his reaction scared me. i can't imagine what he was feeling when he saw me and ymir.

i don't know why i did it , she was the first female i had ever tried anything with. maybe it's my sign to not do it again ...

i feel so bad for what i did to connie. i didn't think he was that interested in me. girls were piling at his feet .. i thought he would have fallen for one of them , not me.

i had seen a few messages and snaps come in from different girls , i dont remember thinking that he deleted them or ignored them. he always picked his phone up as soon as i noticed , maybe to hide it.

maybe i did it out of jealousy.

he must've not wanted me to worry, i understand why. he knows that i worry alot and once i find something out i will latch onto that and never forget it. again not trying to play the victim , i hope he doesn't use this against me in the future.

i feel as thought i won't forgive myself ever. even if he forgives me , i may not forgive myself. what's the point in forgiving others if you can't forgive yourself?

when i saw small pricks of water pile in his eyes my heart pained. i should've never done it. i feel so much regret inside of me. i hate ymir , i shouldn't have let her do that. i hate myself even more, i shouldn't have listened to ymir , getting connie to leave for my own pleasure.

i layed flat on my back on the floor in the room connie had assigned me. i don't think i'm longer allowed into his room after my mistake

however , that didn't stop me from levelling to my feet and rushing toward his bedroom door, i knocked very lightly. as not to startle him.

i whisper lightly to the door " connie , can i come in .. ?"

i hear no reply for a while until i hear footsteps.

my heart jumps for joy but quickly finished the parade when a loud crash is heard from the other side of the door. he threw something at the door.

i guess it's a no ..

" i'm sorry , connie ." i whisper under my breath, barely even hearing myself after taking a step back from the door. 

Constance is most likely not going to want anything to do with me... and honestly, im glad.

i deserve it. whatever possessed me... i acknowledge where i went wrong.

i just hope he comes around soon though...