6.

CONSTANCEJULY, 20 202210:03AM

CONSTANCE
JULY, 20 2022
10:03AM

" Xailyn ." Constance called.

" Hm ?" Xailyn looked tired , she wore her hair in a loose ponytail and a white tank with orange joggers. Xailyn came out of Constance's room rubbing her eyes.

" whassup ?" She said sitting down next to him and laying her body weight on him " must'a been important if you had'da wake me up..." , Constance shrugged her off and sat forward laying his forearms on his knees.

" What's wrong ?" Xailyn frowned, Constance turned back to her and gave her a look in which she couldn't decipher, to her knowledge she hadn't done anything wrong.

To Xailyn, all she did was defend herself out in public. Though it could've been dealt with differently, it was the easiest was she could express her emotions.

Her train of thought was cut short by a knock at the door. Constance groaned and stood. On impact, Xailyn took his place on the coach, slouching where he once sat and pulling out her phone.

Constance swung the door open and a woman appeared from the doorway. Her brown locs hung low down to her ass and she had tan skin and small freckles dotted all over her face.

Her ears were freshly pierced, red to the eye, studs in each. four in total , and a septum hanging from her nose. Her dimples indented her cheeks as her eyes met Xailyn's while she grinned. The woman slid pass Constance and into his apartment. Not exchanging a word with him.

Xailyn looked up to see her peering back down at her.

" CoCo , whos this ?" she asked , leaning close to Xailyn to get a better look , her eyes not leaving hers. She felt a bit intimidated by her , she seemed powerful , like she would crush her at any moment. She was tall. almost taller than Carlin... And Carlin was talllll.

" She's my friend. Ymir , take yo' shoes off before you walk on my rug and i bust ya' ass !" Constance ordered at her. Xailyn's giggled a little to herself and looked back at her screen.

Xailyn felt her eyes on her as she scanned her phone. " Hey pretty lady ," Ymir smirked and leant her head down to match the height level of her phone , she slowly waved at her. Constance watched them from the front door, jaw clenched and tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

Xailyn giggled and replied "Hi.." with a sweet smile on her face. Ymir finally followed Constance's  order afterwards, returning to the shoe rack to remove her nike shoes.

Constance sat on the small sofa in the huddle of chairs and scroll through his timeline. Ymir and Xailyn are sitting on the larger sofa together , knees practically touching.

Constance would occasionally watch Ymir's interaction with Xailyn , Ymir obviously likes her company. Seeing as she still hasn't exchanged a word with him.

it's not hard to notice how Ymir smirks at her and how Xailyn giggles she finna get her pussy demolished , and how ymir's eyes travel her body. Constance pretends not to notice.

Xailyn keeps touching her hair and letting her brown obs drop to Ymir lips every once in a while , just like she did when they kissed.

Constance visibly getting jealous, he sucks his teeth and deepens his frown . He don't want to ruin their special fun and get on their bad side. that's one thing Constance never wanted to do. He wouldn't be able to live with hisself if Xailyn hated him.

Constance scan Ymir carefully as she leans closer to Xailyn's face and whispers something into her ear , her eyes lock Constance's and Xailyn soon turns around and looks at him too.

" What ?" Constance asks , he looks up from his phone and shrugs his arms. Xailyn points to her stomach and rubs it with both hands.

" Your baby is hungryyy " she states rubbing her tummy in a circular motion.

" my what ?!" His eyes widen and flipped between her stomach in which she was still holding and her face.

Ymir let out a loud laugh and Xailyn broke character. slapping her legs and rocking back and forth.

" Stop playing Xailyn , you scared me !" Constance grumbles and slouches back into his seat.

" But i'm hungryyy ," she whines, " no baby this time ." Xailyn pouts.

" fine ." He says and stands up. Constance picks up his keys and slips his shoes on. " i'll be back in like .... 20 ." Constance mumbles and flips ymir off as they make contact with their eyes.

FIVE MINUTES AFTER CONSTANCE LEAVES, Ymir's head hangs over Xailyns. She kisses her softly and she lays flat on her back on one of Connie's kitchen counters while Ymirs hands fiddle with her underwear. Ymir had previously thrown her joggers somewhere in the living room, neither of the two had an idea where.

" wait ," she pauses and detaches her wet lips from Xailyn's , a sting of saliva connects their lips. She let out a small whine and Ymir smirks " we need a word , you know ? one of those ..... safe words !" Ymir smiles wider while drawing circles on her hip.

Xailyn was desperate for Ymir to touch her, a random word left her lips. She didn't mean for it. " Connie !" She blurted after stumbling over her words a bit. Ymir furrows her eyebrows at the fact she was already thinking about him but nods slowly anyway.

Xailyn feels her lips slowly reattach with her own as Ymir's fingers reach her sensitive clit. Xai let out a whimper and Ymir manoeuvres her fingers down her slit to her opening. She pulls the wet material that was covering her pussy to the side and collects as many juices as she can from her opening.

" Xailyn? ? this wet ? it hasn't even been 10 minutes babe ." she chuckled and looked at her with teasing eyes. " can i taste ?" she finally stops laughing and smirks , still eyeing where her fingers lay , she tilts her head to the side. she had a devious look in her eyes as she watched both Xailyn's lips part.

She shut her mouth again and decided to tease her , " under what cost ?" Xailyn smirked

" i wont tell connie ... " she leans close to her face and kisses her again. " ... and you having the best orgasm of your life .. "

Xailyn let out a 'mhm' through her lips. She felt her quickly detach her lips from hers and attach with her other lips. " hnnn " she whined.

Ymir flicks her tongue against her at an unhumanly pace. Xailyn was stimulated and overwhelmed with pleasure.
Her body was exploding with emotions and feelings as she worked her magic.

Xailyn was midway arching her back when they heard the door unlock.