4.

XAILYN
JULY, 18 2022
10:46 PM

"I'an got nun' else to do today" Constance says as he plops down on his couch

"I'an got nun' else to do today" Constance says as he plops down on his couch. Putting out the blunt the two of them shared. "Put ona movie..." Xailyn says as she opens up some cabinets until she find a cupboard full of snacks.

"You always eating mane, didn't I just feed yo ass?" Constance gestures towards the empty McDonald's bags on the counter. "How you think I get my ass so fat? I eat, eat, eat!"

He rolled his eyes and reached for the remote, turning on the TV and going straight to Disney+. Constance scrolled, looking for a satisfactory movie to watch, one he wouldn't get bored of too quickly.

Xailyn came and sat on the couch directly opposite from the TV with her hands full of snacks. "Why you do far? Come here" Constance says in a raspy tone. He watched as Xailyn blushed and scooted closer to him to the point his arm was wrapped around her.

"Pick Moana!" Xailyn said excitedly causing Con to shake his head, pressing 'OK' nevertheless. As the movie starts, Xailyn opens up a packet of hot chips, offering Constance some, he opens his mouth.

Xailyn put a chip in his mouth, putting her focus back on the movie once he was done chewing. "Gimme kiss" He whispers in her ear.

Xailyn sucks her teeth and kissed his lips, Constance immediately deepens the interaction, locking his large hands in Xailyn's hair. Constance enters his tongue into her mouth, earning a moan from Xailyn.

She let out exasperated moans as he kissed up her neck, leaving a few sucks and licks as he got closer and closer to Xailyns boobs. "take it off..." Constance told her. Xailyn immediately slips off her shirt and unclips her bra.

" preciosa ." Constance mutters against her skin ... " mm " He begins to fondle with Xailyn's boobs, shocked at how hard her nipples are " damn ." he kisses just above her nipple... "I missed this shit.." Constance expresses to her.

his tongue swirls around it , sucking teasingly. He hummed in satisfaction as she felt vulnerable , leaving her guard down only for him.

Constance smirk sending waves of butterflies through Xailyn's stomach. He puts his finger in her mouth and she immediately rubs her tongue around it , soaking it.

Xailyn rolled her eyes in annoyance , causing connie to pull his finger out of her mouth and moved his hand down through her shorts, his fingers enticing her and they pump in and out of her slick hole.

"Awnn, fuck" Xailyn whimpered as Constance slowed down. His slender fingers now moving at a slower, more passionate pace. "Constance.." she trailed " yes princess ?" he raised an eyebrow, teasingly. " use your words hermosa ."