Part 10

They soon teleported to the village to find that the battle had already begun. They saw Choi han and the others fighting against people from Arm. 

They immediately proceeded to fight. The kittens would stay in a hidden place and use their poison to attack the enemy with the dragon protecting them as planned.

Two of them came at Rok soo with swords but since he had been fighting his movements had become agile to match that of the monsters and he was able to deflect both of the enemies attacks with his dagger.

Cale who saw Ron and Beacrox was unsettled for a moment all the good as well as sad well sad memories that he had tried to keep away threatened to overwhelm him. But as they were fighting he could not afford to let it out. He struggled to detain it and fought the enemies ignoring it. He bought out his aura and began killing the enemies one by one. As he had been practicing regularly he was easily able to defeat the enemies he faced.

Soon they finished off every single enemy.  But it seemed that even though they came to help them the elders were all slaughtered only ten children remained. Both Cale, as well as Rok soo, had dyed their hair to different shades of brown and changed their eye colors as well so that Choi han and the others especially Ron and Beacrox who had served Cale and knew him well would not recognize them. 

They turned and was about to go when Choi Han came forward, "Thank you so much for your help, if ever you need some assistance you can come and ask us," he said. 

Both Rok soo and Cale nodded as this was what they wanted to achieve. Choi han then introduced himself and the others.

"Also your fighting was really sharp I would like to have the honor to spar with you sometime," said Choi han to Cale as he had noticed Cale fighting. 

Cale's movements were sharp and deadly and he had cleanly disposed of the enemies so Choi han wanted to fight with Cale as he thought that this person, Cale might be on par with him but he was sure that he would lose to the other person were he to spar with him as he couldn't even keep up with the speed at which the person killed the enemies.

Little did he know that this was the noble whom he had beaten up a few days ago.

'Haaa you little piece of shit you want to fight with me now' he thought. "Gladly I would really like to spar with you too," Cale said with a smile on his face. 'Spar my ass I will take it as an opportunity to give back all the beatings you gave me' Cale thought internally.

Meanwhile, Rosalyn had sensed a huge amount of mana and assumed that one of them was a magician but felt that it would be rude to ask and hence held back her curiosity.

Rok soo meanwhile took out some money Cale had given him and put it in Choi han's hands. Smiling gently he said, "Please accept this for renting an inn for the children to stay," he said.

Hearing this Choi han and the others felt that these people were like angels.

"Yes," said Choi han accepting it dazedly. "Ah by the way what are your names kind sirs?"

"Ah my name is Bob and this is Bob the second," said Rok soo who made up the names then and there.

Hearing this Choi han had felt awkward. He nodded. "Respectful Bob nim thank you for what you have done today." Choi han once more thanked them.

"We have to go now, "said Rok soo. Choi han and his group nodded.

As their fight was over and they teleported back with the little dragon's help and once they reached the inn Cale announced that he was tired and had trudged back to his room Rok soo was also tired so he also went back. Upon reaching his room he saw the kittens and the dragon sitting on his bed.