Part 12

_____________________________

Thank you so much for the support and feedback!!!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

______________________________

He somehow managed to get over his initial shock and opened his mouth and closed it a few times not knowing what to say while the people were staring at him as if waiting for some answers.

"Youuu what?" was all he could utter. It was the first time Alberu had lost his façade.

"Oh don't worry your highness the crown prince, shining sun of Roan kingdom you have more to gain than lose from this deal." Alberu immediately began disliking this person who seemed to have a glib tongue like him.

"Why would I trust the like of you people?" asked Alberu.

Then one person walked forward and put some documents in front of him. One look at it and he could tell that it contained important information which he wanted but was not able to get due to fewer people working under him.

Before he could take it and go through it the other person snatched it away and asked, "So how about a deal crown prince?"

He could have killed them easily but something prevented him from doing so though he didn't understand what. Maybe he might not be a match for them as they had managed to enter a heavily protected place as if it was nothing.

He grew more serious as he thought of this. He had to be on guard after all he was the crown prince. He would have to add more protection to his room.

Besides even though they may seem dangerous at least he had got a source for information other than his aunt. It would be of some help to him and he would use these people how much ever he could.

Little did Alberu know that he was the one going to be used and made to work more heavily in the future.

Soon they decided the deal and the crown prince gave them a golden plaque.

"You know that I will know of the transactions you make with this anyway right?" said Alberu.

At this one of them smiled, "Indeed crown prince but not if we request the sum of money instead of using this directly.

'Damn it they know' Alberu thought. 

"Alright then crown prince we shall meet later," said that person. But at the same time, both of them were only having one similar thought.

'I never want to meet this bastard again if possible'

Alberu opened the safe and put the papers in it to read later. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. 

He told whoever it was to enter. The person took out a notice and gave it to Alberu. It seemed that his brother wanted to hold an assembly similar to him. Also, it seemed that his brother wanted to invite the heroes at this Alberu smiled.

 He had obtained the Henituse household famous for their wealth as his supporters after talking with the young heir as well as Taylor Stan. Choi han already agreed to help him.

"Ah is that so tell my brother that I shall definitely be pleased to attend his celebrations," said Alberu with his fake smile plastered on his face.

All he had to do was convince Choi han and the others to come too.

Once they reached back Cale started laughing "did u see the crown prince's expression..." huff, "it was so "pftttt "funny" he said.

Rok soo just shook his head but couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction.

"By the way human why were you smiling weirdly when you were talking to them why is that?" asked the black dragon curiously.

Hearing this Rok soo smiled. "Nothing to worry I am just thinking about how well I should use the crown prince," he said a cunning smile visible on his face.

Rok soo then further explained his plans to them and gave instructions. Cale informed Basen that he was leaving and would soon meet him back at the mansion.

 He soon met lady Amiru and suggested building a naval base as Rok soo told him telling that they shall have the support of the Henituse household.

Hearing this lady Amiru had looked at him in surprise and even made him tell it to her mother and they soon started the preparations for it as the crown prince and the count had agreed.

Meanwhile, Rok soo had gotten the water ancient power and the wind ancient power and on getting it had saved Paseton who was a character who was supposed to die. It seemed that Paseton was grateful and had promised to lend him support in case of trouble.

'Hmmm, I guess it's fine as it's never too bad to have some allies for support in case of danger right?'

But Paseton had seen his original appearance which would not bode well if Paseton told about him to Choi han. Rok soo wanted to avoid as he is the protagonist and later which would bring him too much trouble and would certainly deprive him of his slacker life. He had then asked Paseton to not tell anyone about him to which Paseton wholeheartedly agreed as Rok soo was his savior.

He also chanced upon the crazy Toonka who insisted on fighting with him. Of course Rok soo had evaded it fortunately because of Paseton's sister the daughter of the King of the Whale tribe had chosen to come at that time. He had then agreed to help them against the mermaids, making a deal with them he had decided to return

Meanwhile, Choi han and his group had gathered around they were neither able to chase after that enemies nor befriend the people who protected the citizens. 

Soon they heard the crown prince came and told that they were requested to attend a meeting held by the second prince and his supporters.

Choi han was immediately annoyed when he heard so. He hated those damned noble. Though some were nice. If he met the red-haired noble he couldn't promise to not retaliate in case the noble shouted out any nonsense.

Rosalyn seemed unwilling at first but then agreed that she'll come in a disguise.

The others said that they will agree to whatever Choi han decides.

_______________

Thank you for reading!!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

------------------------