Part 28

Hello!!ヾ( ^∇ ^ )

I'm here with a new chapter..

Hope you enjoy reading!!( ๑>ᴗ<๑ )

--------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

Cale tried to get the thoughts out of his head while Rok soo watched the different expressions on the redhead's face in amusement.

They enjoyed each other's warmth as they sat, lost in each other's gaze.

"So what are you up to now??"

A suddenly suspicious Cale who remembered Rok soo telling them that they had yet another place to visit asked Rok soo.

"What do you mean by that?"

With an innocent expression on his face, Rok soo looked at Cale as if the redhead had just insulted him for something he had never done, but the expression on the redhead's face as he stared at Rok soo remained unmoving.

"Hmm I guess... ah did I tell you about the appointment with the whales?"

"Rok soo~"

Rok soo flinched at the expression on Cale's face as he sneakily tried to avoid the redhead's gaze.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A slight breeze ruffled Cale's hair as he held on to the ship's railing. Cale smiled slightly as he held the dragon in his arms.

Even though he had been mad at first he was glad that they had came.

He looked back to see the kittens sitting in the corner shivering slightly.

'It seems that they are not over their fear huh?'

Although like their youngest the kittens had been quite excited about their voyage at first but the moment they had entered the ship both of them had sat unmovingly in a corner with slightly terrified expressions on their faces.

Chuckling slightly Cale walked over to On and Hong and picked the kittens in his arms while Raon sat nearby them.

Kim rok soo smiled as he watched Cale with the children.

The Ubarr's had been quite generous in their welcome as Cale had assured Rok soo that they could trust them.

Soon they had set sail on one of the ships that were lent to them.

Kim rok soo frowned as he remembered the last meeting with the whales. The sooner this was over the better for him.

Suddenly a conversation he had with Roan came to his mind.

'There is something suspicious inside the ship-'

Rok soo had looked inside along with Raon at this but had gone out when Cale and the kittens had called them.

Meanwhile, Cale who was playing with the children teased Raon along with On and Hong.

"No I won't" Raon refused childishly to what Cale and the kittens had asked.

However, contrary to his actions, Raon's wings were fluttering and his tail was wagging like On and Hong. Cale quietly laughed at Raon's appearance. The quietly laughing Cale was very visible, even though it was night time and they were out in the ocean.