Part 17

Sorry for the late update. The characters may be OOC in this chapter (Or more ooc than usual (^_^;)(っ^▿^)💨!!

Choi han felt all the air leave him as he was punched. He felt the place where he had received the punch throbbing and felt a burning pain.

He dully wondered whether this was how the noble had felt when he had been punched by him.

On hearing the person's words Choi han felt guilty but refused to say so. 

Ron meanwhile felt a pang in his heart on seeing a person defend the brat young master. He felt himself remembering how the young master used to brilliant and happy and was loved by everyone.

He remembered how the young master had been neglected by his father upon the countess death and how the young master had comforted his own father who had been drowning in grief.

Remembering all that had happened Ron felt a cold feeling as he thought, 'What if it all had been an act' but it couldn't be so Ron thought but yet couldn't ignore the nagging feeling he had.

He had being serving the young master since he was a child and had thought that he knew the young master very well. But it seemed that he was wrong. Infact everyone might have been wrong about the young master.

Remembering why Ron had gone with Choi han he shook his head but Ron felt that he should have stopped Choi han. But sighed once again, it was not time for such thoughts or regret as he now had something to do.

They watched as the  man then turned away from them and lifting the noble in his arms went away.

Cale meanwhile drank the potion that Rok soo had given him. He was shocked at what he witnessed and didn't know what to feel.

All his life he had been alone and whenever he was accused or blamed, no one not even his father had stood up for him and now upon seeing Rok soo do so he did not know what to feel.

He wondered whether he deserved it as he was trash. Everyone said so.

He silently watched as Rok soo punched Choi han and came forward to him. He once again found himself wondering whether he ever deserved someone so kind.

But as soon as he felt Rok soo lift himself and ask him whether he was okay he smiled.

Ah, Rok soo was such a person. He always put others before him, he thought as he felt Rok soo lifting him.

Once they were in the room Rok soo sitting on the bed with Cale on his lap.

"Cale are you okay," he asked.

"Yes by the way it was a good punch," said Cale cackling at Choi han's misfortune.

Hearing this Rok soo felt like sighing clearly this punk was alright for now.

"Hmm I can't let you out of my sight not even for a moment huh Cale?" he asked.

"Yes, what will u do?" Cale answered cheekily.

"Well I will of course persuade you to not do something that would put you in danger," said Rok soo.

"And how will you persuade me?" asked Cale.

At this Rok, soo smiled his cunning smile and said, "Like this.."