Part 26

Hello!!ヾ( ^∇ ^ )

Hope you enjoy reading!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

"But from where are you... your name is quite rare" the queen glanced at Rok soo confused.

Cale too glanced at Rok soo upon hearing this.

He himself had wanted to ask Rok soo about it many times but held himself back from doing so as he didn't want to trouble the other.

"Ahh it's from somewhere quite far"

Rok soo said slowly, a troubled look on his face.

Cale felt a deep sense of uneasiness when he thought about how Rok soo might want to go back.

Meanwhile the queen nodded at this as she soon continued the discussion about the land that they were originally talking about.

Once it was done both Cale and Rok soo prepared to exit the jungle along with the children.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They soon  arrived at their said destination after finishing what they had planned Cale, Rok soo and the kids proceeded directly to rest by an inn for the night, while Rok soo excused himself saying that he had yet to gather some things for his plans.

The children and Cale had nodded as they were going to buy souvenirs from the city while Rok soo teleported himself to the destination he had been informed of.

Ever since he had got back Rok soo had found out information about the noble.

Much to Rok soo's surprise the Count had with the help of the crown prince seemed to throw the pudgy noble out of his said household but that only made it easier for Rok soo now as he didn't have to worry about the consequences anymore.

After all, even if anything did happen it would all seem to be the work of either the Crown Prince or the Count.

Rok soo breathed in the cold air as he gazed around the place curiously. It seemed that he had indeed teleported correctly. He shuddered as he suddenly remembered the ancient dragon telling him about how many times it had gone wrong too many people.

He shook his head as he strode forward putting an invisible spell on himself.

The noble who had previously stood by the second prince looked around as he held onto a sack in his hands as he kept on running, flinching at even the little sounds he heard in the surroundings.

Rok soo smirked as he watched the noble run amok like a cornered rat, everything going according to their planning, well he couldn't let the noble tire himself out much after all he had more gifts for the other.

The corners of his mouth slightly raised as the noble stumbled upon the clearing, the very place where he had wanted the other to be.

"Ha..."

The noble glanced around wondering whether he was finally safe.

He collapsed as his trembling legs finally felt exhausted.

He should have never done such a thing.

Biting his nails the noble cursed himself for even going near the trash.

Rok soo smirked before proceeding with his plans, he leisurely walked down from the tree he was standing upon his disguise all but gone.

He walked quietly until he reached nearby the place where the noble was collapsed before making his footsteps heard.