Part 29

Hello!! ( ゚▽゚ )/

I soon have my next exams coming up so I'm trying to update a few more chapters before it...(T∇T)

Also sorry to all those who got the false notifications. While I was editing the chapter, it got accidentally published...^^;

Hope you enjoy reading!!( ๑>ᴗ<๑ )

-------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

Cale and Rok soo leisurely waved at the leaving Witira and Shickler, as well as the fidgeting Archie who said his goodbyes, before turning back toward the heap of people who were passed out.

Right, now they had to deal with these.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kim rok soo along with Cale observed the stirring knights as they dumped a gallon of seawater on them.

Hilsman and the rest gasped, coughing out a stray weed Hilsman gazed at the young master who was looking coldly at them.

"If you are here to take me back convey to that man that I shall not return."

Hilsman frantically shook his head at Cale's words.

"No young master we are here to serve you"

"What?"

"Young master-nim please do allow us to swear allegiance to you"

The sudden proclamation made Cale shocked while Kim rok soo looked at the people.

On noticing that they weren't lying  an odd expression came over Rok soo's face.

Turning to the still shocked Cale, Kim rok soo held the other's hands making Cale look at him, his gaze that of utter bafflement.

Unable to help himself Kim rok soo chuckled at this making Cale realize that he was blanking out.

Turning over to the face the knight's Cale let out a fake cough.

"Alright give me some time to think till then you can stay in the Ubarr territory" Cale proclaimed as he gazed at the knights.

Hearing his words the knights nodded.

Once inside Hilsman turned to his fellow knights.

"Heard that, we will train our best to protect the young master and his *ahem* his- partner."

The rest of the knights nodded as they cheered on Hilsman's words.