Not A Chapter 3!!

Congratulations!! You just survived April Fools ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

Lol must have developed real trust issues by now (cause I have).

Ah I cannot post the next chapter as I have yet to complete it...

So I'm posting a random snippet of Cale x Rok soo moments of some random ideas I had, as maybe compensation *ahem* for getting fooled.(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

After all I got fooled the moment I woke up on April 1st(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Congratulations for those who didn't(人 ◕ω◕)

I am not including spoilers for this fic as it might destroy all the fun fufu~

I'm not sure if this would make any sense but..

Anyways hope you enjoy!!(^▽^)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

001

Kim rok soo felt despair fill him as he gazed at the army that was to be defeated.

Oh, how he wished that once they were defeated that he could immediately teleport to where Cale was.

Closing his eyes Rok soo reopened them. It was full of hopelessness and submission to what his fate was.

He too had decided to kill himself once everything was over and his friends were safe.

He couldn't neither ditch them nor could he run back and save his beloved immediately.

Rage filling him he started fighting without care. He killed the enemies in sight and those who might kill his friends.

Soon the battlefield turned silent as the last of the enemies fell.

A small shout of joy and happiness ran through the battlefield which was continued by the rest and soon echoed through the whole place yet a single person stood with a sword at his neck.

Far away from the barracks, the lone figure closed his eyes as the image of his beloved stayed in his mind.

Slowly he raised the sword to his neck ready to kill himself.

Just as he was about to do so a bright light enveloped him and he opened to find his eyes and found himself standing at the second ledge of a cliff that still stretched onward.

Rok soo looked around in confusion as the salty smell of the sea permeated his nose and the splashes of waves hitting the rocks pierced his ears.

He was about to walk down when a flurry of red and white fell from above and without a second thought Rok soo jumped off the ledge as he wrapped himself around the figure and both of them fell into the cold water.

Rok soo opened his eyes slightly and was shocked when he saw the face of the person. He felt his strength leave him as relief coursed through his being.

Cale was safe.

Whoever it was that decided to help him Rok soo would thank them.

Suddenly realizing that they were drowning Rok soo pushed upwards as he held Cale towards him and slowly swam towards the shore.

Upon reaching the said place Rok soo anxiously checked whether Cale was breathing and on seeing that the other hadn't regained consciousness Rok soo put his mouth on the redhead's as he blew air and pumped the other's chest.