Prologue💙

7 people, 4 girls and 3 boys, were sitting in a room arguing over something. Or we can say 3 of them were fighting, i.e., 1 girl and 2 boys while one boy was trying to calm the girl down and the the three girls were solving the matter.

Girl1 : You two always do this.... Why the fuck do you think I will listen to both of you after you did this???

Boy1: We did this because of you... Why are you not understanding this???

Boy2: exactly.... You just try to understand our point of view na.... It can be dangerous... isiliye we did this.....

Girl1: point of view my foot.... and I know what is dangerous and what is not.....

Boy3: listen (he looked towards the girl1) shant... shanti se sun toh sahi wohh kya kehna chahte hai?

Girl1: woww like seriously now you are also supporting these 2 idiots.... You know what I m not talking with all three of you... aur wese bhi I have a flight to catch.... (she looked towards one of the girls) we will be leaving in 20 minutes... Jo karna hai karlo....

That girl knew that there is no point in arguing so she just nodded.

After 20 minutes both of them started leaving. All the boys were trying to talk with the girl but she royally ignored them. While the other 3 girls were enjoying the situation. Soon the two girls left.

The three boys sighed and sat in the sofa. While the 2 girls laughed at them.

Boy2: abb stop laughing yaar... ek toh wohh bhi gussa ho ke chali gayi........

Boy1: wohh hi toh... now how will we make her talk....

Girl3: toh kisne kaha that uske kaam me tang ladane ko... you both can't stay without interfering in her work

Girl4: haan now handle her.... but ek baat toh hai jo bhi ho we are going to get entertained.

Both the girls laughed and hi-fied.

Boy3: yaar usko shant karne me mein fas gaya... now she is not talking with me also.... mujhe na tum dono idiots ka saath hi nahi dena chahiye tha..... mene toh kuch kiya nahi phir bhi i got the punishment.... 

He pouted while the girls laughed again.

Boy1: I have a very good idea.............................................................................................

he told the whole idea and other's were looking at him shocked.

Boy3: i don't think we should do this......

Girl3: haa same here like the first part is ok... but the part 2 is not good.........

Girl4: haan kya pata woh aur gussa ho jaye.....

Boy2: haan but yaar maafi bhi toh chahiye naaa.......

Boy3: ohkk then i m in......

Girl3: we both won't be there for the 2nd part...

Girl4: haan bohut kaam hai aur wese bhi kya pata zyada gussa ho jaye.... so risk tum 3 lo we will be coming after everything settles.....

Boy1: ohk then chalo let's first do the Part 1.

Boy2: let's do one thing sab abhi kar lete hai but hum upload Waha jakar karnge.......

Girl3: haan good idea.... and i think Part 1 bhi tum 3 ko hi karna chahiye.... like we will support but zyada nahi...

Boy3: yeahh ohkk then chalo.........

How was the prologue??

Will be updating the first chapter soon....

This is Khushi....
Signing off❤...