Chapter 3

The day went smooth by getting the customer's orders and sometimes making the drinks or preparing the order

"It's time to go home...". I stretched out before I put my apron to my locker and get my things.

I arranged my bag while looking down walking causing me to bumped into the other staff.

"Omo, I'm sorry". I quickly apologies.

"No, no, no! I'm sorry It's my fault". He apologies too.

"No, it's mine. I'm not looking while walking". I apologies again and meet his eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Ms. Choi". He said again.

"That's too formal, just call me Lexie". I chuckled and held out my hand.

"Haneul, Sung Haneul". He accepted my hand and shake it.

"Nice to meet you, Haneul. You're also one of the barista, right?". I remembered his face earlier doing the drinks.

"Ah yes. I've been with you the whole day but it seems like we haven't spoken and you look intimidating- no! I mean don't take it personally, it just that-"

"That's fine! I've been hearing a lot of that when they first met me, so that's nothing". I chuckled and make him comfortable.

"Lexie! Let's go, Mom is waiting us!". Haru called me.

"I will be there!". I replied and turned my head to the person in front of me.

"It looks like they are waiting you. Nice to meet you, Ms. Cho- Lexie". Both of us laughed on how he emphasize my name when he make mistake.

"I will go now, nice meeting you too Haneul. I will see you tomorrow, byee~". I wave my hands to him and get going.

"Ooohh~ are you making friend?". Haru tease me as soon as I reached him.

"No? that's called socializing, okay?!". I rolled my eyes and get in the car with Dad waiting inside.

"Since when did you "socialize"? And oh by the way do you even know what does it mean?". He laughed at me.

"Dad! Your ugly son, Oh!". I reported him to Dad like a kid.

"Stop that you two!". I stuck out my tongue to him.

"What a lunatic!". He flicked my forehead.

"Ouch!". I throw a punches at him.

The car stopped, I looked outside and saw that we're not at home.

"What are we doing here?". I asked and followed the two men as they get off the car.

"We're going to eat, of course! Does it look like a playground to you?". I look at him disgusted.