Chapter 32

"He's a good guy, I remembered being on his side all the time and all thw girls in our neighborhood is getting mad at me because of it"

"He's a good guy, I remembered being on his side all the time and all thw girls in our neighborhood is getting mad at me because of it". I laughed once I remembered the mean girls.

"He's a popular guy probably because his family just moved there from Taiwanese, his mother too! oh my God I miss auntie". I added.

"I can't remember how and why we become that close to each other". I said again.

"See? do you even look at yourself on the mirror to see yourself smiling like an idiot". I stopped and looked at him.

"Oh please don't tell me you're jealous to him?". I cracked up.

"That's not funny, don't you think that's appropriate that he just pulled you and hugged you suddenly? That's inappropriate for me that he did that in front of me". He said with his eyes on the road.

"I told you he's my friend so that fine, I don't find it inappropriate. I knew him for so long and he's just like that ever since we were young". I defended.

"Of course you will defend him for doing that- don't you get my point? He did that in front of me, in front of your boyfriend. What do tou think I should feel about that? to celebrate that he's touching my girl?". Okay, he got me there.

"I-Uhm just saying that's normal for the both of us- you don't have to feel insecure to him-"

"Oh please, I'm not insecure. He should be the one to be insecure that I can kiss and hug you anytime I want. There's nothing to be insecure about him. You're mine and that's enough for him to be jealous on me". I turned a little bit and leaned on the door to see him properly.

He's smirking with his one arm leaning on the window. I just grinned seeing him like that, he's so attractive.

"Okay then what's the point of this argument?". I tried to stop myself from smiling to much.

"Nothing, now that I realized that I have so many advantages to him". He said confidently.

"That's my man!". I clapped annoyingly.

He bursted out laughing because of what I said. He get my one hand and intertwined with his.

"Told ya there's nothing to be jealous about". I clicked my tongue.

We finally reached out destination. I haven't been here so I don't know where exactly we are.

"Where did you find this place?". I asked while looking around.

There's a river in front of us. We're standing with the big tree at the back, where we can set up the mat. There's a children running around with their bikes. It's almost quiet since there's only a few people. The not so cold air brushing my hair.

"Dad always bring us here since we were young but of course we stop going here when we reached high school". He said and put down the bag where the mat is.