Chapter 8

I'm currently seating while there's no customer playing with my phone

"Noona, we will go now. Thank you for the food and see you tomorrow!". Ni-Ki waved his hands on me.

"That's nothing, see you tomorrow too everyone". I waved my hands on them.

"Let's go out sometimes to let us know you more". Jay said.

"I will think about that, maybe next time and I will bring Seah with me, that will be fine right?". He nodded eagerly.

"We're really going now, see you tomorrow". Heeseung pushed the others to start walking, I stand up to walked with them until the exit.

"You're going here tomorrow, right?". Sunoo suddenly asked, I didn't know that he's walking beside me.

"Yeah, why?". I asked confused.

"Nothing and oh!- we're still not in good terms, now that I already know you lied". He looked at me annoyed.

"What?! I already give you a peace offering!". I rolled my eyes.

"Still you disrespect my mintchoco and did this to me". He pointed his toe that has a bandage on it.

"Oh--". I caught off guard by that.

"Sunoo, let's go!". Sunghoon called him.

"Goodbye, copycat!". He moved forward while saying that and looked straight on my eyes.

My heart started to beat abnormal, this is the first time that both of our eyes meet, nort counting the dead glared he keeps on throwing the other day. His hazel eyes looks so pretty including him, I just noticed his features, his perfect features. How does this person can be this beautiful? just wow...

He then run away to go to his friends while I left here dumbfounded, I followed him to get in the car with my eyes. My heart still not going back to its normal beat, I hold my chest where my heart is and try to calm it down. I'm still in shocked to see his face that close.

"Ms. Lexie, there's a customer waiting there". I just go back to my senses when I heard Haneul.

"Ow-yeah, y-yeah. I'm coming". I said stuttering.

I go in and takes the orders until my shift over. I wait Dad outside the shop.

"You seemed close to that boys already". I didn't notice Haneul.

"Ah yeah, they are kind and I become comfortable with them so easily". I replied with a smile.

"They are really kind, they once help me and never expected something in return even though I want it". He said

"They're good and you can trust them". He added and say goodbye.

Dad arrived and finally go home. I get off and went inside the house, I saw Haru seating on the couch while watching. Then Mom pop up while holding a ladle.

"Miracle...". I said while looking ba k and forth at them.

"Is this some kind of joke? all of us are here?". Dad read my mind that he said what's on my head.

"Let's eat, I have some good news!". Mom smile to us, she's really happy.

I put down my bag and go to the kitchen together with the two men at the back. I seat down and saw a lot of food, I guess that's really good news huh?

"Let's eat first". Mom said and let us eat first.

I eat a lot since I really miss her cook, it's been a long time since I eat mom's specialty.

"My daughter love miss my dishes, huh?". I smile and nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we tastes it". I said and get another soup.

"I think the last time was before I went to Canada and that was 2 years ago". Haru said, yeah he's right.

It's really rare if you see us eat together especially during dinner. Mom sometimes have emergency with her patients that she tend to leave us while eating breakfast, while lunch of course that's common they eat on their workplace then dinner sometimes Mom go home late. Most of the time only me and dad is seating here since Haru is also not here mostly.

Everything really changed and I miss the old times.

"So what's the good news, Honey?". Dad asked, that make the three of us look at mom.

"Okay-ehem. I'm gonna be the chief of surgery!". She squeal while clapping her hands in happiness.

My smile dropped when I heard it. I looked at Haru with my teary eyes. He just nodded at me, he knows what I'm thinking.

"W-w-wow, th-that's g-great!". Dad smile awkward then hold her hand on the table.

"I feel like I'm floating in happiness!". Mom looks really happy.

If Mom become the chief of surgery that means she will have less time with us, as in less than she have time with us now. That job is not an easy job, you literally making all the department on your own. You're the head of everything department and handle everything.

"We're having a celebration tomorrow morning at work, all of us should come". Mom said amd continue eating.

"I have appointment tomorrow-"

"Cancel that, all your plan for tomorrow morning, do it for me". She suddenly become bluntly.

"I'm finish". I said and get my plate to put it in the sink.

"Wake up at 6 tomorrow, Lexie". Mom said before I left.

"Okay, your highness". I whispered the last part to avoid getting in trouble.

I go to my room and prepare to take a shower so that tomorrow I just need to freshen up. I also prepared my clothes that I will wear for tomorrow.

I go in the shower and blower my hair until it get dry. Then someone knocked on my door, I get up and  opened it.

"I know you're not happy with that". Dad said and seat on my bed while I stay on my vanity where I'm blowing my hair.

"Does she ever consider us with every decision she's making?". I looked down amd stop the blower.

"This is your mom's dream ever since, I know it's hard for the both of you and your brother but let just support your mom, for her sake". Dad always been like this ever since, she always put Mom first.

"What about my sake? Haru's sake? and for your sake? Are we supposed to ignore that?". I look at him while shaking my head.

"Please, Dear". He doesn't want to argue with that again.

"Fine". I replied and continue the blowing my hair.

Dad walk towards my place, I put down the blower. He kiss my head and put together our forehead.

"Thank you, sweetheart". He said and went out my room.

 He said and went out my room