Chapter 34

At last we reached where he wants to go

At last we reached where he wants to go. There's a lot of bikes here, I'm guessing it's a rental bikes.

"I didn't know if you want to ride a bike that's why I didn't include this on my list-"

"You have a list?". I chuckled.

"Just forget I said it". He rolled my eyes on me.

"Mr. Gibbinson". Sunoo walked in the shop with me behind him.

The old man just squint looking at him.

"I'm Sunoo, do you still remember me?". Sunoo asked with full of excitement.

"Oh! Sunoo! I remembered you! You're all grown up now! the last time I saw you you're still a kid but look at you now". The old man rushed towards him.

"It's been a long time since the last time I saw you too, Mr. Gibbinson". They give each other's hugged.

I stood there looking around the shop, of course I don't want to interrupt them. They seems close and haven't seen each other for so long.

They started talking to each other and catch up to each other's lives. So I decided to roamed the shop, it just a small shop with a few materials and equipment that you can rent too.

"So, who's this pretty girl?". I turned around to see what the old man referring but I got shocked when I saw their eyes on me.

Sunoo introduce me to him, he seems great! considering that Sunoo look so comfortable with him too.

"What's bring you here by the way?". He asked us.

"We're planning to rent bikes". I said as we walked out the shop to look at the available bikes.

"I still have some available tandem bikes". He said pointing the tandem bike.

"We will get tha-"

"Oh no, that's not what we want. We just want the original one". I quickly cut Sunoo off.

"Okay, I see that you're is not a fan of cheesy things". I nodded agreeing with the old man.

"I see many teens at your age are into couple things like shirt, bracelet, they even dressed the same or something that people around them can quickly see and recognize them as a couple". I look at Sunoo, he notice that I'm looking at him.

Both of us is wearing white top with same denim pants. We look at each other checking each other's clothes then he bursted out laughing but he quickly stop when I threatened him to throw a hand.

"This is the perfect bike for the two of you, let me just get helmet". The old man go back inside his shop.

"I hope he didn't notice our same clothes, I don't want him to feel embarrassed". I said as soon as the old man leave.