Chapter 10

"Oh--God! God, I'm s-so so-sorry I-Oh my God!"

"Oh--God! God, I'm s-so so-sorry I-Oh my God!". I quickly get up from my seat to run away from him.

I'm embarrassed, God! What was that?! I didn't mean it, okay?! I just that-nothing of it is intentional.

My feet dragged me to the empty on call room. My heart beats abnormal again, why does it happened to me when I'm with him? Is this normal?

I keep on breathing to calm down my heart. I'm sweating a lot and look so red because of what happened.

"What did you do Choi Lexie?". I fold my need and rest my forehead above it.

That is the stupidest thing I did today! Like we just met a few days ago and this happened? I don't even know the guy that deep!

"You're not a kid anymore, Lexie! Stand up and face him with your chin up and say sorry sincerely and explain that it just a mistake. You don't have to panic and just calm down, you got it!". I once again said to myself and put my foot on the ground to stand up.

I walked towards the door and opened it slowly while calming my hand shaking. I let out a deep breath before I finally opened it and step my foot out of the room and go back to the conference room.

I roamed my head to find him to say sorry, since I know that it's inappropriate. I got shocked when someone touched my shoulder.

"Where have you been?". Thankfully it's Haru.

"I-I just go to the restroom". I replied and recovered from shocked.

"Mom is finding you, Let's go". He pushed me where mom is.

"Oh, here she is... My daughter Lexie". Mom said to her colleagues when they saw us coming.

"Good morning, Doctors". I smile once I greet them.

"She really look exactly like you and the next you once you retire". One of her colleague said.

"Oh God, I can't see myself stoping from cutting people, It might take too long for her to replace me in this job". She sounded fake.

"I can see it, why not!". I excuse myself and go to Dad's table away from them.

"Did you eat?". Dad asked me, they're eating now with Haru beside him.

"Yeah with Sunoo- I mean I'm finished". I shut down my mouth.

"Lexie... Who's that man? Is he your boyfriend? or something?". Haru grinned looking at me.

"No! Of course not! Just friends nothing more and nothing less-- what ever Haru!". I rolled my eyes at him.

We stay here for a while until the small event finally comes to the end. We said goodbye to the other people we know before we go home.