Chapter 12

I got awake when I heard a knocked in my door

I got awake when I heard a knocked in my door. I opened my eyes and looked around just to see the scattered things on the floor, I slept on the floor too.

I get up not to open the door but to locked it and get in the shower. I put on my clothes after I finished and get my phone to lay down on my bed.

I suddenly remembered what I supposed to do for today, I suppose to meet him but I can't because of this stupid idea.

I made a promise to him last night. How am I supposed to fulfill that if I'm here? I really hate everyone!

I scroll through my phone since I don't have anything to do. It's been 4 hours since I woke up and I'm already feel bored.

I flinched when someone knocked on my door again. I put down my phone and stared at the door not wanting to open it, just waiting if they will talk or not.

"Lexie". Oh, that's Haru as expected.

"Come down and eat breakfast". He said but I stay quiet.

"If you want I will just put your food here and eat there". Still I decided to stay quiet.

"Don't ignore me... I know you're there. If you don't want then don't, but if you need me just text me, okay? I'm going now". I hear his footsteps slowly fade.

I just sighed and go back scrolling my phone.

My stomach started to rumbling. I sighed in frustration and get up from the bed. I quietly opened my door and peek to the other side of the hallway before I went out.

I went to the stairwell and see if there's someone. I sense the house is quiet so my way is now clear. I went down and go straight to the kitchen. I saw food on the table, I quickly dig in.

I thought the food on the table are too big for me but I finished it. I'm not supposed to be shocked since it's been 24 hours since my last meal which is yesterday's lunch and it's already 1 in the afternoon.

This time around the boys already walking to the café. I suddenly remembered what I promised to Sunoo, I feel bad that I can't do anything about it. I don't know his number or the others.

My phone rang, I look who's the caller and saw Seah so I pick it up.

"Where are you?". She asked on the other line.

"Home? Why?". I asked back.

"I'm here at the café, I thought you're here". I quickly panicked.

"What? are you with the boys--"

"Noona! Where are you?". Oh, crap!

I quickly end the call and text Seah to walk away from the others before she call me again.

"What was that?!". She shouted.

"I'm grounded for one damn month! And I can't go out!". I said and pushed back my hair.

"One month?! That's too much. okay I get it, it's Auntie". She guessed correctly.

"That's why I can't be there, I'm bored already and she wants me to be here for a month?". I scoffed.

"You can come here if you want and don't forget to bring drink and oreo cheesecake". I smile when I remembered my favorites.

"Okay, I'm on my wa-- Where's Lexie?". I stopped walking to put my plate on the sink when I heard his voice.

"Tell him I'm dead!". I whispered, hoping not to hear it.

"Sh-she said she's dead!". I facepalm myself when I heard that she actually said that.

"Eh?-- Sunoo this is emergency, I will text you, bye!". I heard Seah said and end our call.

I went outside the door to wait her. A minutes later she arrived with the drink and food I said. I get it out of her hands and go inside with it.

I opened it and put on my plate. I seat down and started to eat.

"Wow... You really put your care on that one before me?". I looked up and saw her hands on the side of her waist.

"I'm sorry, come here". I pat the space on the couch.

"So tell me why Sunoo is finding you?". She arched her eyebrows while examining me.

"I made a promise to him that I will treat him today, we even made a pinky promise and yet I'm here can't go out". I exhale and shove the cheesecake on my mouth.

"Then tell him your situation, I know he will understand that". She replied and put her attention on the television.

"It's already too late, he probably think that I'm a liar and can't fulfill the promise I made myself. I don't know what to do". I suddenly lost appetite and put down the fork.

"Do you like Sunoo?". My face quickly turned into red while looking at her with my widened eyes.

"Ho-what-sto-"

"Okay, confirmed. You like him". She smile look so satisfied when I can't answer and stuck in stuttering.

"I-I didn't s-say that! W-what are you talking about?! I don't l-like S-sunoo!". Crap! I'm can't even talk without stuttering.

"That's absurd! I don't even know him so well!". I defend.

"Yes you don't but people can fall in love in a second". She still smiling like an idiot.

"Stop smiling! I already said I don't l-like h-him!". Why I can't talk straight?!

"I approved him, he's good man". I smacked her shoulder.

"You are not listening to me! I already told you that I don't!". I still defend.

"Ouch! Can please be quiet?! Then fine! You don't like him". She rolled her eyes on me.

I exhale sharply and go back eating my food and focus on what we're watching.

"I can give you his number if you want to text h-"

"Seah! Stop!". My cheeks turned red again because of that.

"You don't need to explain I already know, You like Sunoo who's taking up civil engineer". She knows me really well, can't argue with that.

 She knows me really well, can't argue with that