Chapter 30

"She's my childhood friend"

"She's my childhood friend". He said seating on my bed while I'm facing my back to him seating on my study area.

"I don't think so". I mumbled.

"She obviously likes you, my gut feeling is telling me that she just see you more than friends. I never been wrong with my gut, Sunoo". I added, I just heard him sighed.

"Then I will avoid her from now on-"

"No, that's not what I meant. I don't want to ruin your friendship, I don't want to become the reason to break apart". I quickly cut him off.

"Then what do you want me to do?". I turned my chair to face him.

"I don't know, figure it out by yourself. I don't want to get involved with it". I said and held out my hand.

"What?". He asked looking at my hand in front of him.

"You bought me that, right?". I pointed the snacks he bought on my side table.

"Only if you accept my apology". He pulled my hand that makes me stand up.

"Okay then". I quickly agree and seat beside him.

"I bought cinnamon rolls, I know that I can win you with that". I chuckled while taking a bite on the roll.

"You really know me so well". I mumbled before I chew.

He pulled me closer to him, he leaned forward and give me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you...". I stopped taking a bite and lifted my head.

"I love you too". I replied and smile at him.

We just talked about our day while eating the food he brought here.

"Who let you in? in this hour?". I asked.

"Your dad arrived and saw me at your gate so he let me in". He replied.

"But isn't it too late? you need to go home now". I said while cleaning the things we used.

"I will, later. I just want to be with you, we haven't seen each other for today. Yes we met each other earlier but we're not in good terms so that's a no". He position his hands in 'X' formed.

"I decided to quit working at the café since my class will start this week, I better be focus on my study". I feel his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"Mine will be start next week, we're 1 week ahead". He replied, still his chin on my shoulder.

"That's unfair". I pout and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry I will pick you up when I'm free and let's go on a date". His words gave me a butterfly feeling on my stomach.

"Oh about that, I might become a little busy when the class started but I promise that I will try my best to fit my schedule to yours so that we can see each other". I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms on his neck.

"I'm fine with that, but let's just enjoy your remaining time to go on a date. We even don't have a first date!". Both of our eyes widened when we remembered it.

"Oh my god. Yes! we haven't do our first date". I laughed.

"Tomorrow let's go on a date, I already arranged it. Just dress to your comfortable clothes". I furrowed my forehead analyzing what he just said.

"Since when did you arrange it?". I asked.

"Last night, I just remembered that too so I planned it. So tomorrow?". I nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, tomorrow". I respond, smiling from ear to ear.

He decided to go home after we settled and finished the food. I go with him until the gate. I'm wrapping my jacket tight into my body since it's really cold.

"I told you just stay to your room". He looked at me who's freezing.

"It's fine, just go and drive safely". I said then pushed him inside his car.

He rolled down the window and gesture me to forward. I bend a little bit to level his window.

"I will just see you tomorrow. I love you". He said and give a kiss my hand leaning on the window.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. I love you, drive safely!". I waved my hand when he started his car and drove home.

I go back to my room and continue studying. This time, words coming from the textbook is slowly absorbing by my mind. I stayed up late night to finished it all.

The next day I woke up a little late so I just grab fruits and eat it in my room to continue again the reading since our date will be at late afternoon.

I started to feel sleepy when a knocked on my door wake me up. I get up and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?". I asked when I saw him standing in front of me.

"Is that how you greet your one and only brother?". He slightly pushed me away and walked straight to my bed.

"I mean, what are you doing here? Is there another problem at your work?". I'm really confused.

"It's my day off so I decided to stay here for a little and besides I want to know if you're okay". He said laying down on my bed.

"I'm fine, I'm just shocked to see you here but I'm happy you're here". I opened my arms waiting him to embrace me. He get up and hugged me.

"How's your injured leg?". He asked after and looked at me.

"I can do a cartwheel, do you want to see it?". I asked and position myself when he stopped me laughing.

"You're silly! Come down I bought chicken". He said between his laughed.

"I'm studying and also I need to take a shower first then-"

"No excuses Lexie come down now". He walked out my room.

"Then I will take a shower first!". I yelled to let him hear it.

I quickly go to my bathroom and take a shower. I picked what should I wear, since Sunoo just said that wear what comfortable clothes so I just go with the clothes that makes me move freely.

I go downstairs first to meet Haru before I prepared for meeting Sunoo later.