Chapter 6

"Are you gonna be able to walk George?" Dream asked. George shook his head. Dream nodded and picked George up bridal style. 

Dream began walking with George in his arms to the water. When they were by the water Dream had put down George and now he was sitting next to George in the sand. With Sapnap behind them struggling to keep up. 

"Why are you so slow!" Dream screamed behind him. 

"I have to carry all of the stuff, You dickhead! Sapnap yelled back. George just giggled at the reaction of Sapnap and then he got asked a question the first time he didn't hear it. To busy with his own thoughts.

"George? Hello? George are you listening?" Dream said again. After a few minutes he only got a sound from George what meant he was listening. The sound was pretty normal, but the thing that he didn't answer Dream was weird for him. He often ignored Sapnap but never him. 

"Did you hear anything I said?" Dream asked. George shook his head.

"I asked. Can you walk again or do you need to sit down for a while?" As soon as Dream asked the question he realized what was wrong with the question. George couldn't answer that..

"Let me ask it different. Nod one time if you can walk and nod two times if you need to sit down for a while." Dream said. George nodded two times what meant he needed to sit down for a while.

It so easy just talk to him...

But when he was ready to say something Dream saw Sapnap cursing for the 20th time in a few minutes so Dream got up and walked over to Sapnap to help him. Now George was sitting alone waiting for the boys to come back.

You should have said something..

when Sapnap and Dream had arrived at George they placed all the stuff down onto the sand. Sapnap gave George pat on the back and sat next to him while Dream was digging a hole for some reason.

"George said you look like a dog." Sapnap said to Dream and when he looked at George he saw a angry face.

"Very funny but we both know George would rather drink a whole bottle a lemon juice then say something to us." Dream said jokily back. 

Do they really think I don't want to talk to them?

But before he could think of the subject farther he got tossed into the hole by Dream. Sapnap and Dream both laughed their asses of while George was in pain. Not the go to hospital pain. It just hurt for a second or two. 

"Nice hole Gogy." Sapnap laughed. with that comment Dream couldn't hold it anymore and began wheezing. George rolled his eyes and sighed, looking down into the hole. It wasn't a very deep one, but he was slowly making it deeper himself by digging around himself. After a while he got out the hole. His ankle not hurting anymore.

Now he sat in the sand with his own thoughts because Sapnap and Dream were talking to each other. His face growing a darker shade of red as he realized he basically got picked up by Dream because his ankle was hurting and it wasn't even that bad. The embarrassment quickly started to set in. He could feel multiple butterflies fluttering around his stomach as he replayed the moment over and over in his  mind.

Hold a minute.. Did you just thought that of Dream.. Dream...

Now he thoughts of the way Dream wrapped his arms around him. The way Dream held him closely. The way Dream cared enough to ask if he needed any help. 

Stop thinking those things.. It doesn't mean anything to Dream.. So stop it.. NOW...

But every time he wanted to think of something else Dream popped up in his mind. Everything he did for him was so sweet. How he would stand up for him. How he would ask the questions different so he didn't had to talk.

Stop it.. Stop.. It..

How he was so kind. It warmed George his heart.

Then he got pulled away from his thought by Sapnap. He felt pulling on his arm.

"Come on George! Come to the water with me!" Sapnap laughed, grabbing George's arm and pulling him off the ground. George's feet were a little sore from the heat but it wasn't as bad. He didn't want to swim. He shook his head and pulled his hand away from Sapnap. Then he sat down again.

"I don't think he wants to go Sap." Dream smiled.

Yeah I don't want to go! Tell him I don't want to go..
George internally screamed.

He looked at Dream with hopeful eyes, hoping Dream knew what he was trying to say. Dream looked down at George. His face began to heat up. Then Dream focused on all the beautifull features on George his face. He felt his face heat up as he tried to figure out what he was tryna say. It didn't help George was adorable doing puppy eyes at him.

Please get the message Dream.. PLEASE...
George internally screamed again.

"George!" Sapnap groaned, grabbing George's arm.

Shit...

Sapnap started pulling George away, inching him close and closer to the water.

Don't be a pussy George..
But instead of not being a pussy like his mind told him. He violently shook his head, attempting to pull away.

It's not that cold George it won't be that bad." Sapnap smiled.

Sapnap is right... Don't be a pussy George go into the water it's not that cold... Have some trust in your buddy Sapnap... Otherwise he will think you hate him.. Go into the water George..
Instead listening to his mind he still shook his head an tried to pull away.

"Sapnap he doesn't look like he wants to go. Maybe we should let him do what he wants." Dream suggested, walking up to the to of them. Sapnap smiled and gave one last tug, pulling himself and George to the water. George ended up tripping on his own foot and fell face first into the after, bringing Sapnap down with him. 

Again.. It has been less then 24 hours and you have tripped 3 times.. Pathetic

"George! Dream yelled.

Dream...
George thought to himself ignoring his mind.

Dream quickly leaned down and picked George up out of the water and off Sapnap. When George and Sapnap were back on their feet he gave Sapnap a glare and then he pushed Sapnap back into the water. He walked back over to his little hole and plopped himself down in it, crossing his arms like a toddler as he sat and pouted. Attempting to express anger.

"George! Why the hell did you push me back into the water." Sapnap said George whined and shook his head.

"Great look what you did." Dream groaned.

"Me!?" Sapnap yelled.

"You're the one  who forced him!" Dream argued.

"We were playing!" Sapnap yelled again to Dream. Dream rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"It's not my fault he fell like a idiot, but it was uncalled for George to push me back into the water." Sapnap laughed. Dream smiled a bit and continued to shake his head.

Absolute idiots they were. Dream thought to himself.

Words 1222