Chapter 17

Good night George... Love you..
an that was the last thing he thought before Dream fell asleep.

After sleeping till 9am they had been woken up by a smell from the kitchen. Luckily for them it wasn't a bad smell. George had woken up minutes before Dream and he was still laying on his lap looking thru Dreams phone. 

"How did you get my phone? How did you even know the password?" Dream asked George. George went to the notepad and began typing

'Well I found it next to you and I don't know where mine is so I took yours and for the password your Password is Patches123 It wasn't to difficult. Where the hell is even Patches? I haven't seen her since I arrived.' George typed all this and gave it to Dream.

"Well Patches is at my moms because I don't want to be worried when I'm out with you guys." He said back. "and for the password I'm not that predictable. What did you even do on my phone?" 

'You know the usual, Looking thru twitter, Instagram liking a few post and searching up apps, looking what for apps you got.' He typed and when Dream read it His eyes got wide.

Did he see Ao3... uhhh... If he found would he go in Ao3?... Shit...
Dream panicked.

"so what apps did you find?" He asked.

'Well I found out you got a lot of games so I played a few. You even have Candy Crush are you old or something? HaHa anyways then I just looked thru your locked apps. The ones without a picture and you need a password to unlock it.' Dream read.

Well shit... 

'You got some interesting apps and files, Of course I had to look thru the files. So now is my question. Why do you got so many fanfics downloaded? That a bit weird Dream. There all about you and me falling in love. Well there is one more, but let's not speak about that or text about that. Anyways I like to get a answer to that.' George gave the phone back and Dream read it with wide eyes. 

Shit.. What should I give for a answer.... Fuck...
Dream was practically shitting himself and George was still on his Fucking lap! His legs were going numb.

"Guys are you coming the food is ready!" Sapnap yelled from the kitchen.

Saved by Sapnap.. Thank god..

But before Dream could get his Phone back George began typing again.

'You got away with it this time. But next time you won't be so lucky!' The text said. After Dream read the text he closed his phone and George was getting off his lap. They sat on the couch for a minute and then they heard Sapnap yelling from the kitchen again.

"You lazy dumb shits! I won't bring it to you guys! Come into the kitchen If you want to eat!" Sapnap yelled a little Angry. The George and Dream decided to go to the kitchen before Sapnap would do something to them.

They all sat down at the kitchen table and Sapnap handed the plates. when they were all enjoying there meal Sapnap spoke up.

"I think I should stream today. It's been a while. The fans probably miss us." He said. George and Dream both nodded, because they had food in their mouths.

"You wanna do a face cam?" Dream asked. "Because the fans will know you are somewhere else."

"Yeah I think we should,  announce that were In Florida and everything." Sapnap said exited.

"How are you going to do it" Dream said.

"Well I'm thinking of, George and I are streaming for a bit and answering questions, but the only answer we are not going to give is where we are. Then after a while you scream our names for dinner or something. Then we act like nothing had happened and of course we are not going respond. Then you scream louder to come downstairs for dinner and after a while you just come into the room. You're face cam is facing a wall right?" Sapnap explained.

"Yeah it's facing the wall. My face cam isn't good tho. Maybe we can get a new one today before the stream, I think there is a store that we can go to." Dream said with a smile. The they both saw George typing.

'weird question, Why do we say Sapnap and Dream while your real name are Clay and Nick?'

"I think because we always used it on stream and stuff and it feels all so unreal. Like a Dream come true. I know it's reality, but I think it's pretty funny!" Sapnap cheered.

"yeah I also think it's fun to use the nicknames."  Dream added. George began typing again.

'Okay fine, we will use the nicknames. Now let's go to that store you were talking about.' After George got his phone back. He, Dream and Sapnap walked to the car. Dream was driving, Sapnap was in the passengers seat and George was in the backseat.  Ones They were at the store the began looking thru all the items and at the last aisle they saw a section with all tech stuff. They grabbed a pretty decent webcam and walked to the self checkout. When they were done with paying they walked back to the car and they all sat in the same seats.

Now they were back home with a webcam for Sapnap. They boys went up to Dream's streaming room.

"So we only have to plug in this one and then we are done with the cables and sort of stuff." Sapnap cheered. He plugged the webcam into the Usb port and turned it on. He logged in with his Obs and all his stuff was ready.

"well when are you going to stream, It's 2pm now." Dream said.

"I think I'll start at like 5pm, because then the food thing will actually work." Sapnap said back.

"Okay let's just play some Minecraft or something. I got you both gaming Laptops so we can all enjoy joining each others streams!" Dream said with a big grin.

When the hour mark hit 5pm Sapnap went to Dream's bedroom room and replaced seats with Dream. Now Sapnap was going to go live.

"3, 2, 1 GO LIVE!" Sapnap yelled.

Words 1074