Chapter 29

Surprise it's me! I'm typing! As myself :) This can only mean 1 thing! Something important is going to happen!!

Also your was your day? ----->

Truth be told, he hadn't been to a park with a playground area since he was like 15.

"Race you!" Dream yelled. Before George had time to react Dream began sprinting to the playground. George gasped and ran after Dream, George arrived at the play area seconds after Dream. Dream began to wheeze as George rolled his eyes and flipped him off. 

"Georgie that's not nice!" Dream fake pouted. George just rolled his eyes and walked over to the swing set. He happily sat down on the swing and began kicking. Dream chuckled and ran up behind George. He grabbed the chains of the swing George was on and pulled back. George giggled and braced himself for when Dream let go. After pulling back as far as he could Dream let go, launching George up. It wasn't as high as the two hoped it would be but it was enough that George had to grab the chains for support. George screwed his eyes shut so he couldn't tell how high up he was. Dream smiled as the swing came back his way, with all his strength he pushed George, causing him to go higher. George gasped as he almost fell out of his seat, as a reflex he opened his eyes, and he immediately regretted it. Heights always freaked George out. Even the small ones. Sometimes he could feel himself get dizzy on a flight of stairs or a balcony just a few feet off the ground. So naturally seeing how high up he was going on the swing freaked him out.

"Wait Dream!" George yelled, but Dream had already pushed him again, using all his strength."Wait Dream! Stop me! Stop me! Stop me!" George yelled. Dream immediately launched himself forward, grabbing the chain of the swing, causing the swing to stop immediately.

"What? What?" Dream frantically asked.

Dream stopped the swing and helped George off the swing. "What's wrong, was it too high?" George nodded.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Dream chuckled. "Are you okay?" He asked. George smiled and nodded. Dream let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the swing next to George. The two began slowly kicking and swinging in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice comfortable and warm silence, the type of silence Dream never wanted to go away. But alas. He brought George here for a reason.

"George." Dream finally spoke up. George looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "So...about last night..." he awkwardly smiled. George quickly looked away from him and looked at the floor, sending Dream into an all-out wheeze. "Why—why did you—why did you look away!? Why did you look away so quickly!?" He wheezed. George began to laugh along with Dream and rolled his eyes. After their little laughing fit they got back on track, although it took them a bit to get their seriousness back.

"Okay..so last night.." Dream started again. George hummed and looked at the ground. Now they both sat in awkward silence staring at the ground. 

"George. I'm going, to be honest." Dream started. George looked over at Dream and raised an eyebrow. A part of him was expecting Dream to say he made a mistake in all honesty. But he hoped that wasn't true. 

"I do not regret anything that I said or did." Dream bluntly said. George stared at Dream, slightly shocked but also excited. After a moment Dream awkwardly smiled. "Uhm...are you willing to tell me how you feel? You're starting to worry me." He nervously chuckled. 

George nodded a no... George was very nervous to talk, don't get him wrong he really liked to talk to Dream, but it was scaring him. "Oh" Dream sounded sad. "Why not?"

"Scary.." George mumbled. Dream looked shocked and then began to ramble saying he would never treat him differently and would never bully him. George smiled because of Dream and it gave him the confidence to say something.

"Uh well..I don't regret it. I liked it." Georgesheepishly smiled, looking at the floor. When he looked back at Dream he saw a huge grin plastered on his face. George rolled his eyes. "Stupid grin."George chuckled. Dream laughed and shook his head. 

"George.." Dream smiled. "I really like you. I'd like to you know...be with you." Dream admitted. George could feel his face grow hot. Him? And Dream? Together?

George couldn't help but smile. 

"Now look who has a stupid grin on their face." Dream smiled. George rolled his eyes and laughed. 

"You love it." George softly chuckled.

 "I do." Dream smiled. George smiled. George thought of a life with Dream as his boyfriend, George after all these years being Dream's boyfriend, he was beyond happy.

"So what are you saying Dream?" George smiled. 

"You know what I'm saying, George." Dream chuckled.

And believe George when he says it, he really wants it, but he is scared of what will happen when he goes back to the UK, he is scared of Dream becoming annoyed at his silence. What if Sapnap gets annoyed of them and leaves, he doesn't want Sapnap to leave, he really loves Sapnap. So right now George is hesitating, like a lot. 

He thinks of all the benefits, he can be with Dream for god's sake. HIS CRUSH. His best friend. Someone who always accepts him.

"George? George, what's wrong?" Dream was getting worried and George on the other hand was having a panic attack. Then George began hyperventilating and crying.

George really wants to be Dream's boyfriend, but it scares him way too much to be a boyfriend right now. Dream started cuddling George and shushing him. Saying that everything is going to be okay.

"I -I can't, I can't tonight.." George said between the sobs.

"Hey, hey that's fine, that's totally fine, if you're not ready I'll wait.." Dream comforted him.

George looked at Dream and gave him a very big and tight hug.

"Thank you for being... you..." George said quietly.

"No problem at all" Drem said back. Now they were sitting in the middle of the playground cuddling, this would go on for another 10 minutes.

Dream was sad of course he was but he couldn't force George to be his boyfriend.

Words 1046

UPDATING THIS TOMORROW

I feel sorry for this ending. So tomorrow is the next chapter!

Usually, I post 2 chapters in a month, but I decided I couldn't leave on this bad note! <3