Chapter 23

"Great. Come on let's go." Dream smiled.

Dream grabbed George's arm and pulled him out the door, George just barely being able to slip his shoes on because of Dream. George didn't mind though, Dream seemed really excited go back. Once they got into the car George giggled a bit.

"Here you can play some of your music." Dream smiled, handing George a cord. George smiled and pulled his phone out and plugged it in.

He pressed shuffle on his playlist and immediately Heat Waves by Glass Animals began to play.Immediate embarrassment came over George as he fumbled around with his phone in an attempt to skip the song. All while Dream sat there wheezing as the song progressed. Finally George managed to skip the song. He looked over at Dream in horror, his face covered with red blush.

"Was that— was that on purpose!?" Dream wheezed. George quickly shook his head. Dream continued to laugh, eventually calming down and shaking his head. He quietly cursed to him self then started the car.

"It's already 1:00." He told George. George raised his eyebrows and nodded. When did it get so late? "Alright where are the flowers?" Dream asked, stepping out of the car. George stepped out of the car and began walking to where he had earlier, making sure Dream was following closely behind him, which he was. Finally, George made it to the cluster of flowers that he had been at earlier.

"Oh wow. You walked pretty far away huh?" Dream mumbled, looking at George then back at the head lights in the distance. George smiled and nodded, then leaned down and began picking flowers. "Do you like purple flowers?" Dream asked. George looked up at Dream in confusion.

No.. these are blue!...

George looked back down at the flowers and pulled out his phone, shining his flashlight on them.

Yeah!... Blue!...

He looked back up at Dream and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked. George began typing on his phone.

'These are blue.'

Dream read the message then looked at the flowers and shook his head.

"No they are like a light purple." Dream told George. George looked at the flowers. He was positive they were blue. He had gotten good and telling the colors as the years went on. Was Dream telling him the truth or was he lying?

"Come on." Dream told George. George nodded and followed Dream. They walked back to the car and Dream opened the door, he reached into the middle console and took out a pair of glasses.

"Here." He smiled. George furrowed his eyebrows but out the glasses on, quickly realizing they were colorblind glasses. "Don't ask me why I have those." Dream chuckled. George shrugged but nodded.

The truth is Dream had ordered a pair of colorblind glasses when George did. He was curious as to what affect they would have on him.

They had no affect on him.

So instead of selling them he just kept them in case George ever needed a spare, George was lucky that he had kept them.

The two made their way back to the flowers and shined their lights on them. Now George could see that they were in fact purple. George groaned and hung his head, half in embarrassment and half in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, did you like them because they were blue?" Dream asked. George sighed and nodded."Come on, we'll find ones that are blue then." Dream smiled. A slight smile grew on George's face.It would be like a treasure hunt. A challenge. George nodded and began looking, shining his flashlight on each and every flower. Dream laughed and did the same, catching onto the challenge.

After a while they finally found a cluster of the blue flowers

"Yes!!" George shouted in celebration.

Damn it.....

George sighed and rolled his eyes at himself. He's talking so much he's starting to slip up.

"Good job George." Dream laughed. Dream held his flashlight up, shining the light so that George could see which flowers he was picking. George just hummed and continued picking the flowers,now slightly disappointed in himself. Once George was finished he looked up at Dream signaling he was finished.

"Done?" Dream asked. George smiled and nodded. Dream smiled and they both began walking back to the car. Once they got to the car instead of getting in they looked around the place.

"Imma go sit with the sleeping cow." Dream smiled. George quickly shook his head no but Dream was already walking.

Freaking Florida Man.

Words 741

I'm sorry for a short chapter, but I need to find the time again to write...