Chapter 51

Aaaand that brings us to today.

"Karl shut up I don't need your help." George groaned, tying his own tie.

"Okay chill." Karl laughed.

"Ohh Gogy is popping off!" Quackity giggled.

"We are popping off today!" Karl laughed along.

"Okay you two are so annoying get out." George groaned.

"Actually you have to come with us. Your man be waiting on you. He's been waiting for like 5 minutes now." Quackity casually shrugged. George's eyes widened.

"What!?" He yelped.

"I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen," Karl explained. George groaned and quickly tied his shoe.

"Oh my god I hate the both of you." George groaned. "Okay where am I supposed to go?" George smiled.

"I'll walk you down the aisle." Karl proudly smiled, holding his arm out. George had no time to argue he was already 5 minutes late to his own wedding. So instead of arguing he took Karl's arm and allowed him to lead him out the room and down the aisle. He waved at all his friends who were seated, amazed that they all made it.

"Wooooop wooooop woooooooop!" Tommy and Tubbo shouted, Wilbur was quick to reach over and smack them both upside the head, Niki was quick to giggle and ask if they were alright. George rolled his eyes and laughed. Then he saw him.

There Dream stood, in a black and white suit with his hands crossed in front of himself he looked so handsome and—

Is that a paper plate??....

Yep. That's a paper plate.....

Dream had a big paper plate tied around his head with his signature happy face on it.

"Really Dream?" He whispered as soon as he was at the altar. Dream only wheezed in response.

"It was my idea." Sapnap proudly smiled, winking at George. George scoffed and playfully rolled his eyes.

"I swear I tried to talk him out of it George." Bad whispered.

Believe it or not, Bad was an ordained minister. So yep. Bad was marrying Dream and George.

Is that the right way to say it?? Bad is marrying both of them as in he's reading from the book and he's saying 'you may kiss the bride' or groom- idk-

George couldn't stop giggling and smiling as he stared at Dream's paper plate face. Dream was having just as much trouble, so was everyone else, even Bad!

But eventually, they managed to get through it. George did the honors of lifting Dream's paper plate mask. Dream wrapped his arms around George's waist and happily pulled him closer, he leaned in and stopped.

"Oh god Dream it's our wedding day just kiss me." George smiled. Dream smiled and connected their lips, for the first time Dream was the one to connect their lips. The first and last time he would do it.

Even though they were married George was always the one to connect their lips no matter how much he told Dream it was okay to kiss him Dream never did. No matter how mad George pretended to be he could never be mad at Dream for it.

"George! Are you Mr. Dream now?" Tommy giggled, walking up to Dream and George.

"Tommy shut up." George groaned.

"Mr. and Mr. Dream!" Tubbo smiled. George and Dream just laughed and shook their heads. Quickly, Wilbur ran up to the two and smacked the back of their heads.