Chapter 46

"I love you too, Dream. 

Dream was in ecstasy. 

The entire ride home was basically just Dream begging George to tell him the longest story he knew. Anything to get him to talk the entire way home. Eventually, George gave in and began to talk. At first, he cringed a bit at his voice but the way Dream's eyes lit up...the way he looked at George with that big stupid smile on his face. He couldn't help but give into it and learn to slightly admire her voice a bit. 

"Aaaand I'm going to stop talking because we're home now." George smiled.

"No! Please!" Dream begged. George shot him a confused look. The tone in Dream's voice was n'tjoking or anything like that, no, it was serious. "Please don't ever stop talking George." Dreampleaded. He was extremely serious which hurt George a bit. George winced and grabbed Dream'sshoulders, pulling him into a semi-tight hug, the middle console of the car being the only thing keeping them apart from each other. After a while, they released each other. George gave Dream a warm smile. "George please say something I miss it already." Dream weakly laughed. George smiled, although, the question kind of hurt him. Was Dream going to be traumatized by this or something...?

"Let's go inside, Dream." George smiled. Dream's weak smile instantly turned to a large grin.

"Okay." He laughed. He then quickly got out, and before George could even unbuckle Dream was already on George's side, opening the door for him. 

"I can do it myself Dream." George laughed. Dream only smiled. George unbuckled and got out, Dream closed the door behind him. Immediately Dream pulled George into a tight hug. 

"Can you tell me another story? Or continue your other one?" Dream asked, his voice was a bit muffled because he had his head buried into the crook of George's neck. George just laughed. 

"Dream let's go inside." George smiled, pulling away from Dream. Dream sighed and nodded. He grabbed George's hand and led him to the door. Once they were inside Sapnap immediately greeted them. 

"Hey! How was it? Can George talk more?" Sapnap asked, a large smile on his face. George frowned and shook his head. Dream shot him a confused face then smiled. 

"No..um..actually he uh....he got worse..." Dream weakly smiled. 

Damn..he's hot when he acts.....

"What..?" Sapnap frowned, his shoulders dropping. 

"Yeah uh..." Dream mumbled. He looked down at the floor, complete and utter disappointment and sadness in his eyes. 

"But how, I thought he was getting better?" Sapnap said worriedly. To George, this was extremely funny. 

"Yeah, the therapist thought as well" Dream continued. "Apparently we need to go do some extra tests at the hospital, so we will be gone for a few days.."

George tried but he couldn't do it anymore, a large smile grew on his face.

"Pfft-" he spat. This was his breaking point. He burst out into laughter, slightly clutching his stomach. 

"George!" Dream wheezed. Sapnap sat there staring at the two in shock and confusion.

"Why are you laughing!?" He shrieked. This caused more laughter. 

"I—-I'm sorry—I'm sorry Sapnap I-" George stuttered between laughs. Sapnap's eyes widened.

"I thought you said he couldn't talk!" Sapnap yelled. 

"He lied~" George sang. Dream laughed and wrapped an arm around George.

"Oh god ew no, I'm not staying here while you two flirt." Sapnap fake gagged. He then swiftly turned and walked upstairs. Dream smiled as he watched Sapnap leave, he then turned his attention back to George, planting a small kiss on his forehead.

"Can you say something please? I just wanna hear it." Dream smiled. George sighed.

"Why do you want to hear it so often? What's so special about it?" George asked. Dream furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's the sound the love of my life makes. That's what's special about it." Dream smiled. 

Butterflies. 

Millions of them. 

"George. You are the reason I get up in the morning. Ever since I met you it's been like that. You're the first thing I think of when I wake up. Why wouldn't I love the sound you make? Why wouldn't I love your voice? Why wouldn't it be special to me?" Dream smiled. George's eyes began to burn. He couldn't hold it in anymore, he allowed a few tears to fall.

"Hey hey hey, George don't cry, what happened?" Dream asked, quickly cupping George's face and looking him in the eyes. More tears fell. "George, what happened?" Dream frantically asked, pulling George into a tight warm hug. George quickly wrapped his arms around Dream, burring his face in his chest absolutely soaking a part of Dream's shirt with his tears. But he knew Dream didn't mind. Dream never cares when it comes to George and his flaws.

"George...please stop crying." Dream whispered.

"Why do you love me so much?" George sobbed. 

"How could I not?" Dream chuckled. 

"But you're so...you...how could you.." George mumbled in between sobs and hicks. 

"George." Dream whispered. He pulled George away and leaned down a bit to be eye level with him. "I'm nothing special George." He smiled. George shook his head and looked down. 

Humble

Another thing that makes him perfect. 

"You're lying." George smiled. Dream smiled and shook his head. "I don't get how someone like you can love someone like me." George weakly smiled.

"I don't get how someone like you can love someone like me... but here we are." Dream smiled. George weakly smiled and nodded then looked down at the floor.

They were abruptly entrapped when a pillow was thrown their way, behind them was Sapnap who was proud of himself "God you two are cheesy." He groaned from the top of the stairs. Sapnap walked down the stairs got his pillow and stuck out his tongue to Dream and George.

"Shut up Sapnap." George groaned, wiping away the last of his tears. Sapnap laughed and turned, walking back upstairs into the hallway, possibly to his room.

"I'm in love with you too Dream." George giggled. Dream smiled and pulled George into a very tight hug. George wasn't complaining though, he knew it was out of love.

Absolute Love. 

Words 1009