Chapter 11

Ready for some jealousy....

I'm ready!

Have fun!

Also I changed the cover photo

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

George won.

After 5 rounds of tic-tac-toe Sapnap had enough of losing from George. Soon the waitress came back with their food and drinks and they began to eat. Sapnap and Dream talked for a bit, George only giggled every now and then, while they finished their food. 

I like that we are having fun... Love them... As friends...
George thought to himself while watching Sapnap and Dream having fun, making jokes and most of all laughing with each other.

Once George, Sapnap and Dream finished their food they payed for it and drove home. Pretty uneventful. George just sat besides Dream and looked out of the window, Sapnap hummed with the music and Dream well Dream was just driving. Just the way George liked it. Once they got home it was already 3pm.  

Dream opened the front door and held it open for George and Sapnap. When they all got indoors Dream placed his keys and the receipt on the counter.

"we still have a lot of time to kill." Sapnap whined.

"We don't have anything planned." Dream laughed. "So maybe we can spend the day with watching movies." He shrugged.

"Dream! Can we cuddle?!" Sapnap beamed. Dream laughed and nodded. 

"Yess! Let's watch movies!" Sapnap laughed. They all gathered up on the couch and began watching Epic. Sapnap giggled and scooted closer to Dream as the movie began. Every time Sapnap scooted closer Dream laughed and after a few minutes He had enough and he wrapped his arm around Sapnap's shoulder.

Oh....They were serious....
George thought to himself a bit disappointed.

As the movie went on George began to crave food. Specifically popcorn. His phone was upstairs charging and he wasn't sure if the two boys had their phones on them. He thought for a moment. Did he really want it that bad?

Yes.... Yes he did....

He got up and headed up to his room and grabbed his phone. When he went back out to the living room the movie was paused and Dream and Sapnap had now parted. 

"See I told you he would come back!" Sapnap smiled, seeing George walk into the room. Dream quickly looked over at George and smiled.

"Where did you go?" He asked. George shrugged and pointed up the stairs. Dream looked up the stairs, smiled and nodded. George then remembered the reason he went up the stairs and began typing.  Sapnap and Dream patiently waited. Finally when George was finished he handed his phone.

'I want some popcorn. Do we have any?'

Dream chuckled at the message and handed his phone back to George. 

"Yeah we have popcorn just look in one of the cabinets. And George you don't have to ask you can just look in my kitchen for food." Dream smiled.

"Yeahh. Yesterday I robbed the whole fridge!" Sapnap laughed.

"I know you won't be like Sapnap and eat everything, so just look around in the kitchen and take what you want." Dream chuckled. Sapnap then gave Dream a playful death glare and when Dream returned the glare they began fighting. Not with words. With fists. It wasn't really fighting fighting, it was more playful fighting.

Idiots...
George thought to himself while walking over to the kitchen. He looked in a the cabinets and he found literally nothing.

Sapnap must have ate it all... Why.... 
He looked into the cabinets under the counter and then he saw something on the counter. He walked over to the counter. When he was on the other side of the counter he saw the receipt. He was curious how much it costed. He knew Dream would never let him pay him back. But the receipt was laying there. Asking him to look. He came closer and when he picked up the receipt.

It was a normal amount of money for three meals and some drinks. He placed it back onto the counter. He put it on the counter, but when he put it down it fell of. He sighed and went to pick it up. When he was close to the floor he saw the back of the receipt and frowend. 

Their was something written on the back of the receipt. He picked it up and held it in his hand. 

*Can't wait the see you again xx*
*786-392-8768*
*Call me xx*

What?!...... Wait why did I react like that?....... What is wrong with you....... You are his friend........ Be happy..... Be happy for him.. He has a change of a date.... With a beautiful Girl... Be happy....
George frowned to himself.

Then he placed the receipt in his pocket. Not on the counter in his pocket.

Why am I doing this... Why.... I can't stop myself... Why?!...

He walked back into the living room with receipt still in his pocket and he saw Dream and Sapnap both on their phone waiting for George to come back so they could watch the movie together.  George sat down and began typing.

'You guys could have just watched the movie, You know?' 

"We wanted to wait for you Gogyy." Sapnap in a whining tone.

He took his phone back and sat down. He got comfortable again in his chair.

"Before we start the movie why didn't take something?" Dream asked.

George picked up his phone again and began typing.

'There wasn't anything were are out. We don't have popcorn, Ice cream, Sweets, Crips or chips F*cking Americans. There is nothing left. You only have a fruit bowl with one banana and even the banana is over ripe. You and Sapnap ate everything. Like everything. I'm not surprised why you guys aren't hungry. Because when you are hungry you guys rob the whole kitchen. Not just the fridge the whole kitchen!'

Dream read everything out loud. After he was done he and Sapnap bursted out in to laughter and George frowned because he wanted his popcorn or Ice cream. He wanted something nice. Something good. 

"Well I guess we have to go to the store." Dream said while he was getting of the couch.

"Sapnap do you want to come with or are you good with staying here?" Dream asked.

"Why do I have to be here and not George?" Sapnap said.

"Because we stole all the goods and I'm letting him pick. Also I think  it would be better if we go with two people it goes faster." Dream said back to Sapnap.

"Fine just bring me gummy worms and skittles. Then I'm good with staying here." He said.

"alright let's go!" Dream smiled. George opened his mouth to say something to Sapnap but quickly slapped his hand over his face, startling Dream a bit. Sapnap stared and smiled.

"Go on. Say what you wanna say George." Sapnap smiled. George quickly shook his head , hand still over his mouth. How did he slip up? he's never done that before.

Words 1152

I'm making a new book btw

It's called pick me.

I don't know if I will go through with it, but we'll see.