⇠ 𝟱 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔
WORDS: 𝟭,𝟬𝟬𝟱

Donghyuck Focus

Mark has been teasing Donghyuck all night.
Donghyuck resisted the urge to slap Mark in the face, and succeeded.

Once the dishes were all being dried on the dish rack and the table was clean, Donghyuck, Minchan, and Mark headed upstairs. They entered the half opened eyed girl's room and dressed her into her pajamas.

"Ahh which one Minchan?"

The girl randomly picked one and donghyuck smiled a bit.

"The lion one it is.."

He quickly dressed her up and the laid her onto the twin sized bed. Mark was leaning on the door frame and staring at Donghyuck, putting Minchan to sleep.

After a few whispers between the mother and daughter, he decided it was time to let her fall into her dream world.

Donghyuck admired the girl, peering over her bed. He felt an arm wrap around his waist and turned his head to the right. He froze when he saw his husband's side profile, the sharpest jawline and the most perfect, kissable, lips...

Mark turned his head towards his husband and smiled brightly.

" come on baby... lets let her rest"

He grabbed his parter's hand and swiftly escorted him out of the door, closing his daughter's door softly.

The two made their way to the shared room and knocked softly.

Donghyuck heard a small "come in" and twisting the knob, opening the door.

He saw his two boys laying on their beds, the moonlight shining through the French window.

Donghyuck and Mark sat on Minhyuck's bed and brought their hands up to caress the boys cheeks.

"Aish! Mom.. dad. Stoooppp!"

Donghyuck smiled then kissed his first born child's forehead, and whispering a low,

" sweet dreams my pudu eyes.."

The boy smiled and bit and kissed his mother's cheek.
Mark patted Minhyuck's leg and whispered a, barely heard, "good night kid"

Donyong Focus

Minhyuck smiled and his dad and then moved his whole body to face his wall.
The eldest boy bit his lip in anger trying his best not to yell at his father.
This happens almost every night. Whenever his father comes near him he acts fine,
Inside he's enraged and unhappy.

"..good night my sweet Donyong.. my raven~"

He heard his mother saying goodnight to his younger brother and barely heard his father say goodnight.

The boy rolled his eyes and then shut them tight.

He heard the door close and he turned his body around to see his brother also staring at him.