⇠ 𝟭𝟳 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔︎
WORDS: 1008

No Focus

✉️

Dear My Love,

The day you said you had a living child in you, I couldn't believe it. We were going to be parents... run around with a tiny human around our house. Grow a big family of our own and spoil them till they're sick. Now he's finally here with us probably in your arms as you're reading this. I couldn't be happy without you both. Both of you mean the world to me and I promise to stay by your wide no matter what.

- your little lion

Donghyuck looked up from the letter and stared at his sleeping husband.
His eyes watering a little bit from the letter he had just read. Mark slowly awoke from his sleep and smiled seeing his husband letter he had written a couple months before.

"...you know.. you really don't have to write these to me anymore..."

Donghyuck said while smiling, re-reading the letter again.
Mark stood up from his seat, walked towards the hospital bed, then placed his hands on Donghyuck's.

"Well..I want to...
Because I Love You.."

𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘...
PRESENT TIME

"Burn..."

He threw the letters into the fire and watched the paper slowly disappear. He looked over at Mark and smiled.

Donghyuck stormed out of the house, all Mark did was watch.

"Stop being so dramatic... my gosh-"

The world froze

All he heard was the sound of cars honking...

Mark rushed outside only to see two cars crashed into each other. None of them were Donghyuck's car... yet in between the two cars he saw the faint glare of the bracelet...

𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗...
𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘...

MARK POV

Today was the day... I was going to propose to the love of my life. I remembered from the first conversation me and him had, he said he never wanted a ring if someone were to propose to him. He had no reason for this, he just didn't like rings.

I held in my hand a purple, velvet, rectangular box. My hands trembled, negative bought filled my head, all I could think of was all the wrong possibilities that could happen.