⇠ 𝟭𝟮 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔︎
WORDS: 𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟴

Donghyuck Focus

About two days later, Donghyuck was sitting criss cross on the bed, enjoying the silence in his house. His husbands was currently at a company dinner for the night, talking about a collaboration.

He was stumped... but he thought of giving Mark himself, because they haven't done it a lot. Even at the party, Donghyuck thought Mark just wasn't satisfied with his make out sessions anyone.

Donghyuck thought Mark deserved more...
He worked a lot to provide for them...

" Donghyuck... come on.. what are you going to get him..."

Donghyuck even texted Mark saying that they were having dinner early, waiting for him to come home. But by the time dinner was already cold Mark had texted him back,

Little Lion 🦁

Sorry, I forgot to tell you I have a company dinner tonight.
Sorry baby, I'll be home later

Donghyuck was indeed disappointed but decided it was even better so they could just do the deed once he got him that night.

Also because the tanned male had no idea what else to get the older.
The more he thought the more his brain went blank.

Then he remembered...

He jumped off the bed before the thought left his head and took out the memory chest.
The chest opened up quickly and he searched for the bottom of the chest and found the folded Hogwarts looking paper.

He took a few out and then closed the chest.
Then the chest went back underneath he bed once again, collecting even more dust.

He read a few of the pieces of paper, then let out an exhausted sigh,

"I love all these letters! I can't choose JUST one..."

His face scrunched, overlooking all the papers.

"Fuck it, I'm just going to give him all of them"

He takes out a pretty black box with a tiny golden unopened wrapped inside, the letters, XL standing out.

The tanned male giggled and then dropped the letters inside.

"I hope he gets home soon... but where to hide this"

Donghyuck diverted his eyes to the dresser and walked up to it, opening the drawer and nicely placing the gift inside.

"...I don't think he'll be home soon.. I'll just go to sleep"

Donghyuck covered himself in the blanket and drifted of to sleep thinking about how Mark would love his present...

Mark Focus

Mark indeed was actually at a dinner, talking with other CEO's, everyone sharing different ideas all around the tables.

But during the dinner Mark had felt something rubbing his friend. Of course he checked, seeing it was the lady in front of him, his secretary.