⇠ 𝟭𝟲 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔︎
WORDS: 𝟯𝟳𝟳

No Focus

Dear, My Darling...

I'm sorry our first wasn't anything fancy but I really couldn't help myself.
You're irresistible, let's be honest. You're beautiful doe eyes looked at me as I fucked you
senselessly turning me on even more. You're thighs that are perfect the way they are.
I promise I'll love you forever until the sun sets for the last time.
There is no one else on earth that could compare to you.

I had a dream last night about building a boat with you having three kids and sailing around the world. Searching for treasures and playing with the children in the water. Then at night dancing to music on deck, just me and you, endlessly dancing together, forever, every night, for the rest of our lives.

- Little Lion
May 7th, 2019

Donghyuck reading the letter, a smile growing on his face.

"OOoO I'm Donghyuck and I had sex with Mark Lee in the library!"

The pudu's eyes widened and slapped the older's mouth,

"JENO LEE SHUT UP!"

"Details?"

"Hell fucking no?? Unless you're willing to tell me what happened with you three under the bleachers."

"HA okay hear this, Renjun PURPOSELY teased me by " accidentally " grinding on my di-"

"NEVER MIND"

The younger closed his ears, glaring at the black haired who was walking away.
He had finished dance class with the children for the day, his body steaming, then taking off his sweater.

Feeling cold hands hug him from behind, time freezes for the two.

"Mark..."

"You got my letter?"

"Mmmhmm- wa-AH! shit-"

"Shh... don't make a noise."

The younger's chest moved up and down and his legs shaking.
The sudden hands on his dick massaging him, making the boy's head lean back.

Being slammed against the locker making the erection rise even more. Mark's hands speeding up, the smaller trying his best to contain his moans and whimpers.

"S-so fucking good~ A-ah shit.."

^ - ^ POV

They slammed the book down on his table,

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝘁"

"𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱... 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁"

'𝗡𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠!?"

"𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗜𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱"

They sat down quietly on the chair in front of the old wooden desk, continuing to read the book.